Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES on the PTW, and Troy BUIS.

No on DD rail...but the real one is on the way. should be here in a couple of days. THe replica DD rail isn't milspec so it doesnt fit the PTW perfectly. DUH what was I thinking?

Ha! i knew it, that shiny buffer tube gives it away :P

Mmm, please do compare the replica with the real deal!

nice gun btw. do you plan on making it an exact replica of the Mod 1?

Lookin' good keyserSOZE! I'm doing something very similar as well with a RS DD rail. I especially appreciate the fact that you mounted the Troy BUIS with the M4 style front BUIS... I just ordered the same set in FDE, and until I saw your photos I was still torn about whether I should have gotten the M4 or HK style front BUIS. I must say I'm glad I went with the M4 style as it's lower profile and less noticeable. :)

Hello,

not a proper armalite, but same family/origin. A few pics of my Diemaco C8 SFW (L119A1) (15.9" barrell version) used by UKSF.

DSC00595.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

Externals:

Dragon Red receivers

Army Code outerbarrell

Hurricane RIS

Guarder grip

Marui collapsible stock

Guarder rubber pad

ICS front sight (handmade resin modified)

China cheap ACOG dot replica (it will be replaced with a better one asap)

Internals:

Systema Mechabox gearbox

Prometheus piston

Prometheus hop up chamber

Marui EG1000 motor

KM teflon coated precision barrell

High Speed 11.1 Li-Ion battery

very cool; and will say different; haven't seen a airsoft a 15.9 barrel; gives a nice different look to it...im not a fan of the front sight tough....looks kinda ugle; but thats just me.....overall i really like it, nice job

Thanks Wazzy, I've tried to reproduce the real steel in the most exact way. On the real Diemaco L119A1 supplied to the UK MoD, the front sight base is strenghtened for mounting of the H&K AG-C grenade launcher.

It does exist a shorter version with 10.5 barrell, seen in A-stan in the hands of some UKSF operators and CPG members.The shorter version often has a silencers/sound suppressor and An-Peq. It will be my next project.