Fresh news about inokatsu from redwolf!

kimkafwan

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The picture on this page with the semi exploded Inny mag. The way its laid out suggests, to me at least, that you just click/screw in your capsule, fill your BBs and you're done. Little maintenance, since the reservoir is disposable, unlike any GBB magazines which need regular maintenance to run at their best, because the reservoir is in constant use. That's what I meant by simpler.

To be fair, I've not even seen a WA M4 in real life... however, I'd not buy one simply because if the Chinese clones can have metal bodies, why the fook can't WA. I wasn't aware WA m4 mags were poorly put together either. As far as I'm aware, they're just big regular gas gun magazines.

Even if thier not cheaper (they probably will be for the reasons stated) they will atleast be more reliable and easier to maintain. i know fixing the leaks in the WA mag is a simply fix but it doesnt inspire confidence.

Anyone who wants blowback m4's with the gas in the stock tube should go and find a WA and strip it,

When the bolt comes back it goes into the stock tube and is then pushed back by the spring in the tube, hence the reason why the stock sets from inokatsu are £65-£75 and not £30 like normal aeg stocks

oh and price for a full metal WA externals (kitted with inokatsu stuff with the price for the gun being £340) is £515

So if UK retailers sell the WA at £500, they might decide to add the extra $40 on so in that case the WA will be cheaper but will require work(but only by £5)

Still prefer the WA though cos looking at the inokatsu vids there is hardly any recoil at all

I hope those VN mags fit the WA then I can make an M5 DMR for £440+ mag(£340 for the gun)! :)

TK

Once again your talking utter rubbish. The recoil from the Inokatsu cannot be judged by watching a vid.

go and watch a few vids on youtube of the WA, some vids show guys bouncing about , but most show guys who can hold the gun steady enough to control the blowback. I showed one vid to an army friend who thought there was no recoil what so ever.

having actually fired the WA (something i very much doubt youve done) i can say that the recoil is nice but

easily controlable.

also i fail to see how your maths is working there either - The Inokatsu's reccommended RETAIL price

with all metal parts ect. comes in at £294. the cheapest UK price ive seen for the WA is £462

now add the costs of upgrades and your in the right park.

EDIT - taken from another thread but here ya go

http://www.airsoftmechanics.com/home/

to answer the mag question it says there will be 2 types , one for CO2 and one for 134a ect.

Well the fact that I own a WA........

And at my local shop it's £340

and the only things you need to make it full metal is a flash hider, buffer tube, upper and lower receiver and the barrel, the latter 3 made by inokatsu

so £65 + £25 + £150 = £240 for metal upgrades for the WA

Oh theres 2 versions of each M series, one for CO2 mags and one for standard gas mags

It seems Inokatsu has been using WA mags all the time (most likely with green gas or similar). Even in their own product pictures they show off WA mags:

http://www.pc-net.com.tw/inokatsu/mmc/images/D.jpg

If the Inokatsu works well (accuracy, cooldown and range around WA M4 performance), has working "relatively cheap" CO2 mags and is priced below 600 bucks then it's a winner. Hell, I'd buy even if it were below $1000. By experience, a co2 full-auto gun can be "efficient enough". Take a look at KWC Mini-Uzi. And make the same with a rifle... I don't care about the recoil (even though it looks good enough for me in those videos!). The sound, trigger response and operation is what I've fallen in love with... And I don't care about the magazine size either. The VN-style short magazine with perhaps 30 rounds is good enough (more might be unlikely with a gas hog like this and co2 capsules). I'm more like a realcap/milsim guy anyway. Potentially too high velocity is the only thing that really bothers me right now. But that might be solvable with shortening the barrel... Which reduces accuracy also.

Mmmm... Inokatsu XM177 with CO2 mags... *drool* :wub:

When you say efficient, the KWC uzi cant even fire off a mag on full auto

Can WA M4? Don't think so... With controlled bursts and single shots the ("export version") KWC Uzi can easily shoot one full mag empty. Not perfect, I know, but similar performance would be enough for me since I shoot in airsoft like I shoot with real guns (just a learned habit I guess). So no full auto. Just short bursts. Full auto is for machineguns... And I suppose the Uzi would really be better gun if there were longer precision barrels and better hop up. Now it just has nice recoil and lot's of power without the accuracy needed for longer ranges. And the potmetal bolt could be sturdier. (Hmmm. Sounds so familiar...)

EDIT: By the way I said "efficient enough". Not just "efficient". ;)

Well the fact that I own a WA........

And at my local shop it's £340

and the only things you need to make it full metal is a flash hider, buffer tube, upper and lower receiver and the barrel, the latter 3 made by inokatsu

so £65 + £25 + £150 = £240 for metal upgrades for the WA

Oh theres 2 versions of each M series, one for CO2 mags and one for standard gas mags

TK you talk so much BS on this forum that i do not believe you own a WA M4.

i do not belive your 'local shop' has it for that price because

thats the rough amount for one direct from hong kong and no shopkeeper

trying to run a serious buisness is just going to give them away or take a loss

on importing them.

I think it looks brilliant except the polished bolt, I'd prefer a dark one like the WA.

NInokatsu actually produced an incredible range of different accessories and options for the M4 alone, so now I'm more than curious whether they will do this for their whole Masterwork range, this looks like an enormous undertaking! It's like reinventing airsoft in GBB only. :o

I wonder if the masterworks will work with WA mags? I mean obviously it aint gonna shoot as hot then, but if there is no way to shoot at low fps with the Co2 mags, why not?

Looks like they cloned the WA system (with a few minor changes) so I'm guessing that you can swap mags.

I guess, "customer" can buy one Inokatsu M4A1 and use both Green Gas and CO2. WA M4A1 is for Green Gas only. BUT, if you buy inokatsu bolt, Inokatsu metall hop-up and new magazine (CO2) you can build 2 guns in one. Just change bolt and magazine.

IMHO

P.S. 140-160 m\s with or without PDI 01? =)

Heh, im really hoping its WITH a tightbore because once you install a tighter bore the velocity is going to go beyond the already ridiculous to the dangerous.

i dont see why we should assume that the CO2 source will be unregulated. like mentioned earlier

its more likely their will be either a restrictor or a control valve to regulate power.

To not include a regulator would be financial suicide for them.

I never, ever thought I'd buy a gas rifle. But by the gods... I'm tempted by the SCAR H, the M4, the AUG and i'm still hoping for L85.

I mean christ... its regular AEG price!

*dribbles*

i dont see why we should assume that the CO2 source will be unregulated. like mentioned earlier

its more likely their will be either a restrictor or a control valve to regulate power.

From your lips to inokatsu's ears.

To not include a regulator would be financial suicide for them.

I never, ever thought I'd buy a gas rifle. But by the gods... I'm tempted by the SCAR H, the M4, the AUG and i'm still hoping for L85.

I mean christ... its regular AEG price!

*dribbles*

Dear Cpt. Shriven

The prices you are getting excited about are in fact US$. Unless you wish to import these rifles and run the gauntlet of an over enthusiastic HMCE, it seems to me that you have forgotten the lessons learn't regarding the WA M4. You know, the one where in the US and HK it costs $560, and it the UK it costs £560!

Yes its the price of a "normal" AEG, but not when it hits the UK stores! I can't think of one UK retailer that will not demand your arms and legs for this piece of kit.

I hope I'm wrong.......I doubt it, but time will tell.

What is material of plastic parts ? Its FIBER type?

Who cares. Replace them with real steel parts if its that much of a concern. An OEM real steel pistol grip and stock set will cost you about 20 bucks. Dont you like real parts on your guns anyway? :rolleyes:

Archived