Whats your sites fps limit for snipers?

scar527

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Site - NSC

Single action spring rifles 480 fps with a .20

AEG's/PSG 1 converted to semi auto only (this must be done mechanically by a propper engineer not with a bit of tape etc..) 425 fps

MED 20 m

My rifle shoots at 478 fps with a .20

What kind of rifle do you have. Seems like an odd fps limit, where is your site located?

What kind of rifle do you have. Seems like an odd fps limit, where is your site located?

Durham in the North East of England. They don't mind people being a little over that, it's just to stop people turning up with rifles that are over 500fps and giving it the whole " well it's only slightly over and I'll be careful, :unsure: and it's the only gun I've got" routine.

I have an upgraded VSR clone (JG Bar 10).

Edit: Oh and that should be spring and gas rifles 480fps.

Site - Elite Action Games

FPS limit vary due to urban and woodland envirnoments.

Dorking/Worthing (woodland):

Full auto 350

Bolt Rifles 500

MED = 20m

Epsom (Urban):

300 (328 max and not 1 fps over)on all guns

My rifles are a mix, the lowest of about 280 and up tomy highest 478 (my sniper).

Ground zero - Hampshire: 425 for semi automatics. 500fps for bolt action rifles. Although I think they include all single action guns under that limit. I'm fairly sure I've seen a M712 carbine being used at 500fps before. MED for anything over 350 is 30m

Shadow ops - Kent (now closed): 550fps. 25m minimum engagement.

site:private farm/ranch out in the middle of nowhere :P

snipers technically have no limit but they are required to chrono their guns with the ammo that they are going to use that day so that the energy can be calculated and they are then assigned a MED which is given to both the sniper and their spotter with the spotter responsible for the sniper (no aeg snipers allowed)

site:private farm/ranch out in the middle of nowhere :P

snipers technically have no limit but they are required to chrono their guns with the ammo that they are going to use that day so that the energy can be calculated and they are then assigned a MED which is given to both the sniper and their spotter with the spotter responsible for the sniper (no aeg snipers allowed)

I like that Idea. What state/city/country is your field located?

Archived