Pictures of yourself in the field/posing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, thanks Sgtbo.

Ill try to post some better pictures if anyone took any of me this past weekend.

Its an LR300. Ill also try and post some pictures of that if i ever get a chance.

One of these days ill get a full loadout picture with all of my teammates.

Im the guy on the left sitting with the gun across his knees. Dont even try and say i look like adam sandler you goobers!

Hmm...more like Adam Sandler's ugly less-talented brother? :P J/k of course. Never thought that other pic looked like Sandler. I DID think that first pic vaguely looked like the actor that played that blind cop, but not the second.

lax3.jpg

Looks like one of the guys on the US version of The Office!

I dont have red hair, nor do i have a goatee, nor do i have freckles.

Christ, you guys seriously need to get your eyes checked.  Your powers of perception are severely lacking.  :)

Magsz was last seen with pink hair,purple goatee,blue mustage running around in a red thong, with "I AM ADAM SANDLER!!!!1!1!!!" Written across his back, and his chesthair ... totally removed.

MadPokemons<Russia,Gatchina> in action

1.me, and two of my BIG friends :)

2.our commander, StrelOK (means "shooter" in Russian)

3."Fallback! RPG!"

4.Crearing the corridor

5.Something gone wrong with the pyro :)

6.Kolt, yes not Colt :)

7.between battles

8.the team on patrol :)

:lol:

Magsz was last seen with pink hair,purple goatee,blue mustage running around in a red thong, with "I AM ADAM SANDLER!!!!1!1!!!" Written across his back, and his chesthair ... totally removed.

What the hell? How did you see me doing that all the way from Norway?

Well not an action shot.....not a pose....a candit shot during staging, and my jacket is unbuttoned and I am venting lol

btw im the person with the g36 the guy in the brownish shirt is sp00n that leg sticking out is moses08

O and did I mention it was 120 degrees out?

535931076070bg8iy.jpg

Well not an action shot.....not a pose....a candit shot during staging, and my jacket is unbuttoned and I am venting lol

btw im the person with the g36 the guy in the brownish shirt is sp00n that leg sticking out is moses08

O and did I mention it was 120 degrees out?

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2097/535931076070bg8iy.jpg

You look alot like airsoftfreak14. :blink: