Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, my M14 came today to keep my UTG mp5 company.

DSCF0083.jpg

Got the M14 from Federal Airsoft - they still have M14's stocked (at least they still had 4 when i ordered last thursday), strangely enough. I lucked out! Still waiting on battery for M14 though. I'll get some more pics in the posing or gear threads when my Multicam and other gear gets in.

-dh

Well, my M14 came today to keep my UTG mp5 company.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/iare...ft/DSCF0083.jpg

Got the M14 from Federal Airsoft - they still have M14's stocked (at least they still had 4 when i ordered last thursday), strangely enough. I lucked out! Still waiting on battery for M14 though. I'll get some more pics in the posing or gear threads when my Multicam and other gear gets in.

-dh

Man I want an M14 so bad, but congrats on getting it. :)

nice guns, whats the little thing on the end of the G18c barrel?

Thanks, the little nub is an extension of the outer barrel, I custom made it so that i could pull it off, reverse it, and have an orange tip. If you look closely you'll see a band of electrical tape where the tip touches the regular slide. That tape conceals the orange tip when it's at home on display. In game, I reverse it, and remove that electrical tape. It happens to simulate one of the first g18c designs, where the compensator was located on an extended inner barrel which came out of the slide (but for the AEP, the barrel itself is already ported witihin the slide, and there is no need for an extension in that particular g18 representation). It gives it a nostalgic look I suppose?

Where'd you get that mount for the laser on the Glock?

NCstar laser, from www.evike.com. If you have an AEP, note it will NOT fit! i basically carved out a pistol rail from the standard size rail it has; I assumed since it was a pistol, it would fit, but apparently tokyo marui made the under-rail a standard size. If you really want a laser, you'd have to go with one of those larger ones meant for mounting on standard rails (unless you want to seriously hack up the exisiting mount)

Edited by chewondave

Finally, something from me :D

Don't hold you're breath people, just my Maruzen L96 with CA 3-9X40 scope. Pretty boooring pic too, but don't worry, as I've got a bipod, scope, flash-hider and flutted barrel on order, and ideas for some good pics :P

PICT0082.jpg

And I got a new pistol on order, ETA Tuesday :P

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Here is my loadout :

APS Type 96 450fps (miss fluted barrel maybe...? I fear it would give a thinner shape to the barrel)

apsrouge.jpg

SIG 550 Sniper (Missing stock and grip, searching for the good sculpting material)

550S.jpg

SIG 550 (Will remain like this, appart a 350fps upgrade)

550.jpg

SIG 551 (Will receive a customised M203 in late future)

551G.jpg

SIG 552 (Needs cheek piece and foregrip, not enough money for a rico)

552.jpg

CAW Revolver Grenade Launcher + 6 BBshowers and 2 78 BBs (Bought to killerabbit here, thanks again mate)

caw.jpg

TM MK23 Socom

socom3.jpg

Dual HFC M190SF full metal (Missing a hogue grip and brushing the other barrel)

cote2.jpg

Now that i sold my spas etc...I need only wa gigant :D

The Gigant is underated, mine changes week by week as I just cab't help myself from bolting stuff onto it :D

Not practical for skirmishing, and the elitists say it's not based in reality, but hey.

Go Go Gadget Gigant, all the way.

I want to make a gigant dual (one chrome, one black) for my matrix skirmiches ;)

I'm used to heavy stuff and i think i'll remove rails on them ;)

And by the way, except for sniping i never wanted to have a particularly efficient launcher :) Just to enjoy myself.

Forum, and UK limit is 328FPS!

Anyways, here is my new toy:

Mk23.jpg

KSC Mk23 HW 2005. To be upgraded, I need to source out a PhaseIII ShootersDesign slide in the EU :) Ideas?

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

No idea in the EU but I bought mine from UNco... that and also a reinforced spring set and tightbore barrel ^o^

Can't wait to install 'em hehehe