• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gunrack.jpg

My gun rack as of 11/15

G3 SG1 shell, meant to be sold as soon as the G3 metal kit comes

AKS74, all steel kit by Guarder, still need to buy bolt and magazines

M4A1, fitted with Guarder grips, and Hurricane metal body. Need flash hider or silencer.

MP5A2, needs a lot of external parts.

M40A1, needs scope and mounts, also needs a hopup to be effective

CETME, needs wood parts finished, and custom battery made

M1 Carbine, only finished gun I have, too powerful for nearby fields.

Most of these have heavy internal upgrades and shoot around 350-450 FPS.

Also have 2 more V2 upgraded gearboxes laying around, trying to decide what to make them into.

So as of today, to play on fields with 400fps limit, I'm still armed only with pistols.

Edited by thegunrunner

Hk21M (Made up the designation, modernisiert or 'modernized' in German)

boxmag008.jpg

boxmag003.jpg

Good Ol' Marui AK47 with home made wood parts! Sexier than Guarder's kit (IMO) and for 1/10th of the price. Suck it dry, Guarder!

Before Stain

AK028.jpg

AK023.jpg

After Stain

AK032.jpg

AK033.jpg

AK034.jpg

AK035.jpg

Woop woop!

Wow miragemillenium that is a very nice collection!

acog001.jpg

acog006.jpg

acog007.jpg

My new ACOG! This is the 80$ RDS version, but I love it so much, its got a very nice quality and texture on it, I compared the external finish to a G&G version and it definetly is competition to it. Also the new drop leg pouch, canadian mag, and silencer. (Oh and a very quality paintjob back to black!)

Tell me what you think!!!

Edited by phishphansj3151

Well, here is my newbie arsenal as of Nov. 15th. Just got the MKII pineapple grenade in the mail this evening and am quite impressed with it. The AK is the Matrix TM look-alike from evike.com and it shoots about 300fps and is surprisingly accurate (just need to get a hi-cap, those 70 BBs dont last too long). And finally, my first ever airsoft gun, the KWC Caspian 1911 with the silver finish. As you may have noticed, i am missing the front sight on my pistol, this is due to an unforeseen step in a hallway and my attempt to back peddle while firing my AK so i could get some cover. :(

post-11603-1132199578_thumb.jpg

post-11603-1132199597_thumb.jpg

post-11603-1132199617_thumb.jpg

post-11603-1132199640_thumb.jpg

Dingo: Is that a Marushin 8mm M1 carbine? I was gonna do some research into it but have been insanely busy, if it is the one I'm thinking of how do you like it please sir? Very interested to know :)

And the wood stock M1100, is that the wood that comes with that version or is it a kit? It looks a lot like plastic....

Cheers fella!