The Evil Twin of these forums

elrey

Zomg.

A forum that uses the same software?!

KILL HIIIM!

If there are a lot of other IPB forums that use the exact same color scheme and layout that we do, then I haven't noticed them. :mellow:

there are several other forums that use this nice pale blue colour. its easy on the eyes :).

TBH, allthough i have seen at least 3 other forums in pale blue, at least 2 more using the same software as arnies; i havent seen one that does both before.

until now!!

Edit: *fruitcage* it, I don't want to embarrass this guy because I have too much respect for the work he does.

Basically, someone on another forum claimed to be an important person, and I checked out his username and found that he had posted on the sneeze fetish forum.

The best part is, the admin of that site will see all the hotlinked traffic from here, come back, and say "Man, these guys are nutters!"

:rofl: to treu :D

Edit: *fruitcage* it, I don't want to embarrass this guy because I have too much respect for the work he does.

Basically, someone on another forum claimed to be an important person, and I checked out his username and found that he had posted on the sneeze fetish forum.

wait, what did i miss? by now im so drunk imnot gonna figure it out on my own :(

that is the third forum i know of with this exact layout (less the logo)

the other one is the forum for my local airsoft site, so i wasn't too surprised by the similarity of that one.

you do realise my wife thinks i am twisted enough, spending time on the computer talking about guns, without bringing fetish sites into it!

Archived