Shotgun Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is miles better, a proper western rifle at last.

In fact this is way better than a winchester, (it just feels more solid and it's better for being wider too) and if anyone ever wanted a powerful underlever rifle with realistic shells (even the shells are great - much better than Maruzen ones), damn good power and even a 3-round shottie spread as a bonus, this is the kiddie!! :D

Yup, it's the Marushin `Guard's Gun` version of the M1887, nice carbine size although to be fair the full length one does look better. Bit impractical for airsoft though as you could well skirmish this - if you were a crack shot, as you need to pick the shells up by hand after ejecting.

It is so so sooo cool, even the lady friend likes it :D It is pretty nicely balanced too and the action of loading etc is spot-on.

It's the closest airsoft has yet come to an over-and-under shotgun, which would be my favouritest gun of all time if they made one.

Edit to make a bit more sense: The magazine is integral and runs underneath the barrel as in most shotguns, but like you can see in `Terminator 2` the mag is loaded through the breech, and there is a cradle that you place the shell in that tilts down to reveal the mag, and looks exactly like an over-and-under :D

You load the mag with 4 shells, then you load the 5th into the breech and it looks, mmmm, double barrely :gun2::devil::devil:

Edited by evilhippy
I thought about it, but feel I'd be wasting the money seeing that I don't need/want the VFC outer barrel and mag tube. I just put an order in at WGC for a Maruzen, seeing that the only three decent retailers that carry them in the US are out of stock. If I can't live with the stock body, I'll pick up the G&P version. Upgraded springs are cheap too.

the vfc is awsome and way better

i know this because ive shot and held spoons :P

Donnie: Really don't like the look of those things, but fair play nonetheless.

Seriously dude get an M1887 if you want a shotty ;) I'm gonna batter you about it until you do man!!!

Tag it onto the back of an order someday - you wont be dissapointed :D

Edited by evilhippy

We're getting closer to answering that "what does donnie do for a living and does it involve suspicious lumpy people-shaped bags" question :D

It may be a man's guns, but it's still gravity fed :P So there ;) The last gravity fed gun I had was 50p toy in charming luminous green plastic.... :D