Painted Weapons Picture Thread

As promised team weapons

Top is an ICS M4 with G&P M203

Second is my TM M14 SOCOM

Third is an G&G SOC16

Fourth is a Star G36K with C rail

They are a lot better dark than they look as this picture was taken in direct sunlight

gunsresized.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if im erong but i notice that is an M733 Commando. The short barrel and M16A2 Body gave it away but it does make me think about going back to TM products, i do like the Weathering.

Correct me if im erong but i notice that is an M733 Commando. The short barrel and M16A2 Body gave it away but it does make me think about going back to TM products, i do like the Weathering.

That would be a M933 if you want to see it that way since the M733 has the same body as the M16A1 which means non-detachable carry handle.

that was the first test run of a home-made phantom i am going to give it another shot this weekend with some new ideas added, such as some spacers in the back of the barrel so the aug is more centered ( if you look at the barrel inside the pvc it is a little angled) once thats fixed i feel i wont shoot off the end-cap anymore :/ then it will look even better.

First: I've tested it on the MP5's silencer - testing is highly recommended, although the colour is simply removable.

Mainly it is Pelikan Plaka "50" (yellow brown) diluted with a little bit (!) water added. It is unsteadily applied on several spots with a hard brush, only the spikes are tipped in colour. Let it dry half a minute, clean the brush with water and then wildly smear out the colour spots to make it look that dirty.

After completely dried I rounded it up by some tips with toilet paper and plaka "47" (dark green). Before the next game they get a bit more green because the field is now greener.

Good - it fits my needs. :)

how is the weather-proofing/water-fast nature of this stuff?

Do you need to go over it with a finishing coat/spray of sorts??

interesting stuff. :)

how is the weather-proofing/water-fast nature of this stuff?

Do you need to go over it with a finishing coat/spray of sorts??

interesting stuff. :)

No, I did not finish it with anything. Once dried the colour is waterproof as long as you do not rubble around. For sure I'll have to fresh it up on some parts some day, but it's not "flowing away in the first morning dew".

I don't really like all of these solid camo painted guns. They look kinda cheesy, I think. No offense if you have one, though. Painting is always to the preference of the person who did it. My AUG is textured and expoxied black, I'll probably post pictures of it soon.