Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a first paint job I didn't know whether to just spray the whole thing or do some arty-farty business, mainly because the Noveske Firepig body is new and I can't bear to do anything with it yet. The paint job works quite well in breaking up the original solid black rifle shape.

dscn2553eo3.jpg

Man that paint job is SEXEH!

Thanks dude. I was torn between doing a tiger stripe pattern or splinter, so I devised a plan to do a bit of both - "splinterstripe". :D

0 armalite 0, that looks awesome...leave it as it is!

Please, just please don't harm that beautiful Fire Pig body, everything else looks very nice!

Okie dokie :P

hi all .

i thought this would be the best place to ask about colours , what krylon colours  will i need to paint multicam ? i''m about to paint a scar and an M4 , and since i haven''t seen many MC rifles , i thought it might be an interesting project .

Check out this thread from ar15.com: http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=19&t=218202&page=1. The poster did an excellent job doing a MC paint job on his M4. He also explains how he did it and includes pictures. Enjoy!

Edited by CT Yankee

Here's a pic from my TM P90.

it was supposed to look like the multicam pattern, but it turned out a bit different.

But it looks much better in the garden. (camera flash isn't always a good thing)

DSC_0096.JPG

Edited by blarock86