Painted Weapons Picture Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My chinese M4 CASV, going for a disrupted urban/low light friendly scheme, it looks a bit poor against my blue/grey garage floor, but seemed to work well at phoenix:

Left:

left.jpg

Right:

right.jpg

With no flash:

side_noflash.jpg

I used Krylon black, dark grey, OD, Med Brown and Light grey in varying coats to create the blends.

It will get re-done soon as I got hold of some Digi-stencil masks

:rolleyes:

The PEQ is temporary as I'm going to be using an interchangeable crane stock setup with a big 9.6v battery for this and my JG m733 which I am going to do soon, and my brothers new type89 (god its nice) at some point in woodland friendly scheme.

Obi, can you elaborate how you did this awsome paintscheme?

First: I've tested it on the MP5's silencer - testing is highly recommended, although the colour is simply removable.

Mainly it is Pelikan Plaka "50" (yellow brown) diluted with a little bit (!) water added. It is unsteadily applied on several spots with a hard brush, only the spikes are tipped in colour. Let it dry half a minute, clean the brush with water and then wildly smear out the colour spots to make it look that dirty.

After completely dried I rounded it up by some tips with toilet paper and plaka "47" (dark green). Before the next game they get a bit more green because the field is now greener.

How does it perform in the field?

Good - it fits my needs. :)

Introducing the G36”B” (as in bling). Fresh coat of Tamiya TS-25 Pink and 56 replica rhinestones carefully placed to exactitude. Well what do you think?

pink2.jpg

this from a few pages back....

and...

PinkGlockAnniv__DuraCoat.jpg

pinkgun.gif

pinkAK.jpg

can i claim $200 then?

Edited by Bengali