Magpul Masada thread

alexallan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I managed to break the locking clip on the stock of my Masada last weekend at a game. Does anyone have a source for spares or know of where I can obtain a new stock?

Any help much appreciated.

Try Firesupport in the UK as i know they have just got in a heap of magpul stuff.

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/

Damn, this gun is sexy, and I finally have enough saved up for one, but anyone know where to find them in stock? The only place I've seen a FDE one is KH Mountain, and I really don't know if i should trust them. Also AirsoftGI but its just stupid expensive there.

Mate, they are a good site. I have ordered a lot of stuff from them (including RIF's) and there has been no bother. I even got my masada from them.

I am using standard M4 mags from MAG, these with HK markings ( sorry, don't have a possibility to take photo at the moment) and so far I haven't had any problems with it.

They even tend not to wobble at all in mag well as a conterpart to my Chinese made LR300 :)

Anyone have a picture of their masada with a standard M4/M16 mag in it?

Try to decide whether to splash out on the Magpul 120rd mags or just go with MAG 100rd M4 mags.

You can find them at the beginning of this thread (page 1-20, probably). I'd say that look (with standard M4/M16 mags) is kinda odd :unsure:

Archived