Magpul Masada thread

alexallan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup,

as for the movie, There's a real mix and match of stuff in that huh., John Connor uses a 60D mounted to a Bell UH1 early on in the film and that would have been Vietnam era.,

one could chalk that up to the chaotic war and using anything that can be used lol good pick of the ACR though!

King Arms and G&G work for me., Are you trying to stick it in the stock? I noticed the metal tube that accepts the QD mounts in the stock is a little short and it'll pull out of one side but lock perfectly in the other. remedy is to just tap it through a little,.:)

Yeah he tried it in the stock ad receptacle. The other thing is that any rearward pressure on the stock, and it extends completely. Meaning that if he either uses the qd or the sling slot back there and actually hangs his gun from the stock it pulls out without having to press the stock buttons.

has anyone figured out which QD sling mounts work on this? My friend has one and NO QD mounts work in those holes. A King Arms, an ACM and a real-steel KAC were all tested and the all pull right out. Thoughts on a sling solution?

I've tried a King Arms, A&K, G&G and ACM, and all of them work fine on mine.

But I use one of the mounts from behind the handguard, moved to the rear of the receiver for a 1 point sling.

They fit on the mount in the stock, but were tight.

My 10.5" Barrel arrived today curtosey of Pro T. They got 4 in stock on Boxing day, i ordered one and then about an hour later when i checked they had sold out again. They dispatched it on Monday and it arrived today (quickest China order ive ever had)

Photo's :) (personally i think it looks sex)

DSCF1123.jpg

DSCF1125-1.jpg

So quick and stupid question... If you folks don't mind... If one were to get into the shot show from the 19th-21st of Jan 2010 could one buy this new ACR from Magpul PTS. Or would you have to buy in bulk. As I got a dealers liscense but never been and plan on going to this one to specificly see if I can get my hands on one or more as soon as possible. Not to mention to get my hands on those 5.45 lowers and mags for the ACR along with the folding stock and anything else PTS wants to let me get...Thanks in advance.

I think this question would be better suited for USMC to answer but please feel free if anyone KNOWS (not think, or guess) the answer, again thank you. I just didn't want to miss out on a chance to get one or spend the money in gas if I can't, lol.

From the previous Shot Shows I've been to, I'm going to say that the PTS version would not be available.

It is not a show for buying items at, though some booths do sell off the stock they brought with them as displays at the end of the show.

Since Spartan Imports is the US PTS distributor, that's who any orders would have to be made from.

They will be there, so it would be worth checking with them.

The only booth I've seen in the past that had any kind of stock to sell was G&G/Toptech.

Archived