Magpul Masada thread

alexallan

Dickens, that is sweet looking. If I can ever find one in stock it is definitely next on my list of things to buy.

Thanks SFCHAVOK, i think it just needs a 552 now :)

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/produc...Sling%20Swivels

Mount to rear of upper and you have as many QD points as you need.

Good find, ive been looking for spare QD mounts so these should come in handy.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What kinds of slings are masada owners using? Has anyone used it with a magpul ms2 sling?

I'm using a clone MS2, don't even remember the site I got it from, and it is quite comfortable to use. I currently can't transition to two point because I don't have anything to attach it to at the front, but it is quite comfortable in one point mode.

Handy info for those wanting a tightbore.

The barrel length is about 404mm.

Found this out after i bought a 363mm madbull, only an inch shorter but its going in anyway. :D

If you want something the same length looks like you will have to cut one down. (i`d rather not)

Handy info for those wanting a tightbore.

The barrel length is about 404mm.

Found this out after i bought a 363mm madbull, only an inch shorter but its going in anyway. :D

Is this lenght for the stock barrel, or the 10.5 kit? I've been hunting for the tb lenght for a while now.

Is this lenght for the stock barrel, or the 10.5 kit? I've been hunting for the tb lenght for a while now.

The 10.5 barrel kit is 285mm I know this as I had to order one from Airsoftgi to get it a while back.. As for the stock one, I'm positive this length is what he is talking about...But if I'm wrong, do correct me by all means please.

Now that there are MAGPUL PTS AK magazines, does anybody think they'll release an AR-10 PMAG?

-Piano

No, Magpul Industries doesnt even make those AK Mags, they are only Bulgarian Circle 10 mags w/ Pmag floor plates.

And Magpul said are making Sr-25 mags, but last i heard they had no plans on making Ar-10 mags, economics you know.

just finish my customised Massada

so Masada A&K magpul licensed FDE upgrade gearbox bearingt 6mm, spring guide bearing, sring element st95 (340 fps), barrel vanaras 6.03 403 mm, rail larue ecos, copie Eotech, silencer 'KAC' style QD short ... + custom mag with ranger Pts magpul

d9d9a04ad1a155baeed36f815987169d.jpg

78a37a81d217d6eaf1ca0ae3aba8c764.jpg

8a78c6ca21fd2b8b472466a79d99f75f.jpg

Archived