Iranian Embassy Siege/80s SAS Loadout

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reading this thread im gonna start putting a more modern SAS look together again. Had it all then sold it, a year ago. Just got hold of some SF10 Anti-Flash lenses, from ebay.

Gonna get the assault suit from CRW-Airsoft. The real Nomex suits seem to have drastically gone up in price.

Anyone know where you can get hold of the green Abseil / Rappel Harness and the Figure 8 Rescue Descender. I read somewhere they came together? Theres one of each on ebay at the moment, but is that stuff not standard issue kit? There must be a surplus place selling them somewhere. Also what sort price do they tend to go for on ebay/shops when they were available? Thanks.

actually the old steel ,waffle straight mags(30) would be most accurate but the curved style is acceptable too :P

i mean browning 20rnd mags :P

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c221/1st...er/DSC02791.jpg

Ebay is the best place for the OD harness the one on there at the moement is the wright one you want, i paid £10 for mine on ebay i think, and the desenders i have seen have always been seperate, again they pop up on ebay from time to time.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived