ACM MP44s delayed - not delayed...

harborne blue

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the point he was trying to make is that despite the 'will be delayed x amount of time due to Y' doing the rounds, gunners have it listed as shipping in next few days

As above this was exactly the point of my thread, I didnt see anywhere linking to a website that allows you to actually purchase the mp44... hence i posted this.

Boom Arms has them.

Ben.

EDIT:: Also, "460 fps"...

WHY?!?!?!?

Because thats what AGM happen to be producing? The American market allows much higher limits than the UK does, and how much bigger is thier airsoft scene...

My AGM HK416 came out at 460fps, useless until it was downgraded.

Oh, ok. Kind of off topic-but why would Chinese manufacturing companies lay low or hide during these times from the government/military? Are they illegally making parts/AEG's? It's like if Ford, GMC, etc. delaying production of cars on the 4th of July-I don't get it.

Oh, ok. Kind of off topic-but why would Chinese manufacturing companies lay low or hide during these times from the government/military? Are they illegally making parts/AEG's? It's like if Ford, GMC, etc. delaying production of cars on the 4th of July-I don't get it.

aa. because its totally illegal to manufacture airsoft :P in China, could that be a reason :D

460fps is stupid. American limits are 99% of the time 400fps with a .20 for anything that shoots auto. Also, I've seen in some places that it's a V3 gearbox an others that it's a V2 gearbox, what gives?

ive seen many reports with pictures that is M4 V2 gearbox

460fps is stupid. American limits are 99% of the time 400fps with a .20 for anything that shoots auto. Also, I've seen in some places that it's a V3 gearbox an others that it's a V2 gearbox, what gives?

I recieved mine nearly 2 weeks ago. It has a V2 GB, and came in at 430fps. After fiddling with it the gun settled down to the mid 390s.

Linkage See post 87 for GB photos.

Whats the range and accuracy like?

General opinions on this gun? :)

My first skirmish with it was a very cold day. It was bright and sunny but the high temp was 17° F.

Due to the cold I had issues with the battery and the hopup. I managed to get only 500rnds out of it before it (the battery) died. While trying to increase the firing range I went through the entire adjustment range on the hopup, and could not detect any increase or decrease. Either the nub wasnt doing its job, or there was some other issue. At best I could muster 75ft out if it. Accuracy is decent. I dropped (accidently) the magazine a few times in the snow. I simply shook it off and put it into the gun. Also the gun itself spent sometime in the snow while I was laying in wait to ambush some players.

When I returned home I let everything "thaw out" and was able to run another few magazines through the gun without issue. I really feel that battery longevity, range and accuracy was affected by the cold weather. Once spring hits here Ill be trying it out again.

The issues I had would NOT prevent me from ordering another one. If things dont improve in the range department, Ill just change out the hopup bucking and nub. I might add a tightbore as well.

I would like to point out that during testing the day before the skirmish I ran 4 highcaps through the gun with no issues. I still had charge left on the battery. Rate of fire is decent with the 8.4v battery. I would guess that it is 10 - 15 rps. Similar to the real deal. :) I would say that the gun is fairly robust as well. I wouldnt run it over with a truck, but I think it will survive what the normal airsofter will put it through.

Fit and finish on the gun is good. The castings are nice and clean, with crisp detail. My only other complaint would be that the slot in the stock is too narrow for the supplied sling. Also the sling hardware is virtually useless. I would NOT trust slinging the weapon with the supplied sling.

Archived