Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

fr00b

The benefits of living at the Beach...

DSC04506.jpg

Sorting through now, more pictures to come. One complete tan buckle bag, one complete black buckle bag, two near complete black buckle bags with lots of LBT/Blackhawk/Misc stuff thrown in. I'm in heaven. :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The benefits of living at the Beach...

DSC04506.jpg

Sorting through now, more pictures to come. One complete tan buckle bag, one complete black buckle bag, two near complete black buckle bags with lots of LBT/Blackhawk/Misc stuff thrown in. I'm in heaven. :D

HOW DID YOU GET ALL?!?!?! HOW MUCH DID IT ALL COST!!?!?!? I'm up in Maryland and if I can get that cheap I'll run right down there.

Some of the more interesting stuff that I have come across so far:

Picture009.jpg

Medic pouch modded with added pistol mag pouch on the front.

Picture013.jpg

Drop leg that had been setup for 6x grenades.

Picture018.jpg

Chopped and slashed 60 pouch.

Basically there is ALOT of modded gear here. Very cool stuff.

Here's a small interesting detail a buddy of mine in the Navy who's stationed at Coronado told me, he mentioned that SEAL graduates can purchase Sig226's with the seal Emblem, and the name of a fallen SEAL engraved into it. Thought that was pretty interesting.

Edit: Your a sick man Anasek...a sick sick man!! Nice gear, got enough pouches? =D

Here's a small interesting detail a buddy of mine in the Navy who's stationed at Coronado told me, he mentioned that SEAL graduates can purchase Sig226's with the seal Emblem, and the name of a fallen SEAL engraved into it. Thought that was pretty interesting.

Anyone can do this. You don't even have to be in the military. Hell you just have to have a clean record and be 18.

Anyone can do this. You don't even have to be in the military. Hell you just have to have a clean record and be 18.

21 to own a handgun. :P

Anyhow yes the grenade setup was just a normal MLCS drop leg with 2 double grenade pouches and 2 single grenade pouches for a total of 4 pouches with a 6 frag capacity. Nothing modded really, just very cool.

On a side note, in the past 2 days I have picked up 3 LBT 1195J's, a CB CIRAS with soft armor, an OD MBSS complete kit, a SPEAR vest in woodland and DCU, countless pouches both new MLCS and old school OD LBT/Blackhawk/ABA and a heavily modded 1961a done by Veltye for Team 2. I am nutting myself right now, gear heaven. :D Pictures of the coolness soon.

Anyhow yes the grenade setup was just a normal MLCS drop leg with 2 double grenade pouches and 2 single grenade pouches for a total of 4 pouches with a 6 frag capacity. Nothing modded really, just very cool.

Cheers for that info AnasEk, I looked at the pic and couldn't for the life of me figure out the set up. Now you've cleared that up, I realise that I've set my own MLCS drop leg up in a similar manner - only with smoke grenade pouches instead of hand grenades :rolleyes: .

Archived