Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

fr00b

Thats the accepted rule but i think its unrealistic to think the military supply chain is that static.

You look at the right pics you can find contradictions, which is something that is done at the armorer level for one insignificant reason or another.

Only thing to worry about in airsoft is the mk18 spraypainted logo and the a1 lower(which you can get over because im sure, im sure there are still some around if they are still refurbing them for new mk18s as well as other CRANE projects at some point in the past)

CRANE does a bunch of different projects for a number of units

SEALS

VBSS

EOD

Its not out of reason...

So im not just stirring the pot....found this

080818-N-3392B-001.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Mk18 is a complete gun issued to VBSS teams by CRANE. The Mk18 however sits on an M16A1 lower, as designated by the by the sharper cut receiver pin tabs, and CRANE markings on the right of the magwell. The Mk18 also uses a RIS, the CQBR uses the RAS. There's a lot of other cosmetic differences, but they're quite sublime, i.e like the rounded nature of the stock release, or the LMT being on only one side of the rear BUIS.

Sort of. They'll put it together with whatever parts they can get.

Thats the accepted rule but i think its unrealistic to think the military supply chain is that static.

You look at the right pics you can find contradictions, which is something that is done at the armorer level for one insignificant reason or another.

You are correct sir.

mk18mod0.jpg
hah, it's amazing how you guys are unflinching in your sameness concerning gear setups, but there's a wonderful sense of 'loose justification' on when guns are right or not.

Someone asked, I answered. Whatever.

And we appreciate it (at least I certainly do). My intention was just the opposite...as far as I'm concerned you can assemble whatever gear the way you want to and call it whatever you want to. Carry whatever weapon you want to and call yourself whatever. I've got no more hate in me. Everyone seems to have a good time so it doesn't bother me the slightest.

There is a difference between

Knowing what is orthodox kosher

Doing what is reasonable.

I think the first one is very important but in the end you have to be a bit more realistic about what you are trying to accomplish

AKA, unreasonable for a average person to go head hunting for an M4 lower when its so obvious what he is trying to roleplay

he could be thai as well since they do have UDT/SEALs

o and its filipino btw :P

That op. with the H&K and Protec helmet looks like Thai Navy-by looking at the markings on the helo above him.

@ NavyMP: I have a new nickname for you-"Slingblade" (From your crazy knife-carrying antics, lol) But seriously-whatever works right? Cool.

Hospital Corpsman 1st Class Reynaldo S. Datu, assigned to Marine embedded training team (ETT) 7-2 based in Okinawa, Japan, conducts patrols with soldiers from the 3rd Kandak (Armored), 3rd Brigade, 201st Afghan National Army Corps on a mountain in eastern Konar Province. U.S. Navy photo by Marine Staff Sgt. Luis P. Valdespino Jr. (Released)

Yeah not an embedded SEAL lol

Mine was a Thai SEAL, this thread specified no country lol

web_090316-N-2959L-302.jpg

A group of Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/s) candidates plot coordinates together during basic land navigation training.

Back to the basics, everybody has the right gear but doesnt know an azimuth from a stick in the ground(non mil types). Impressions are more than gear ladies.

A group of Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/s) candidates plot coordinates together during basic land navigation training.

Back to the basics, everybody has the right gear but doesnt know an azimuth from a stick in the ground(non mil types). Impressions are more than gear ladies.

Follow the powerline Sir, it's got to lead somewhere.

Archived