WE AWSS M16A3 & M4CQBR start shipping next week

WETTI

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are these the Version 3's or the Version 2's? Airsoft Buddy which are you carrying?

There's really no such things as 'ver.1', 'ver.2' or 'ver.3' :waggle: ....those are names that people put on the different upgrades/fixes that our gun went through since its introduction. There's always only ONE version, as far as WETTI is concerned: The Latest version. Let me make it clear once again for all: ALL the 'WETTI-AFC Custom' AWSS M4s (M4A1, M16A3, M4-CQBR; normal gas and CO2 versions) in-stock/shipping/future shipment will have the followings standard features:

- anodized uppers & lowers (& rail on the CQBR)

- extra 6.03mm CQBR barrel in the M4A1 package (new hop-up design)

- steel bolt stop

- new spec., new material, reinforced charging handles

- new design steel nozzle assembly with stabilizer (different steel nozzle design for normal gas & CO2 system)

- new design Gen.2 hop-up system on 6.03mm brass barrels

- certain reinforced & strengthed parts in the trigger group (Gen.2 trigger group)

- strengthened internals & better sealings in all magazines

**Note: All the above features apply ONLY to the 'WETTI-AFC Custom' packages/products. Some are EXCLUSIVE to WETTI-AFC Custom (e.g. the anodized bodies & ALL CO2 packages). I DO NOT speak for any other exporters/importers of WE products who deal with unknown versions of the guns with unknown features. Best thing to do is ASK BEFORE YOU BUY. :bestgun:

WETTI

There's always only ONE version, as far as WETTI is concerned: The Latest version.

great, but unless folks can buy them directly from you what guarantee is there that its only 'the latest version' sat in a shop?

e.g. Do you recall any unsold ones dealers might have, or ensure your dealers upgrade all the old ones before selling as soon as a new one comes out?

Suppose I buy one the day after this release and find its not the latest one that arrives..

In any case not much point waggling fingers at folks who are only trying to stick a makeshift label on your previous 'latest versions' so they can keep ar reasonable track of the changes and tell one apart from the other :waggle::P

great, but unless folks can buy them directly from you what guarantee is there that its only 'the latest version' sat in a shop?

e.g. Do you recall any unsold ones dealers might have, or ensure your dealers upgrade all the old ones before selling as soon as a new one comes out?

Suppose I buy one the day after this release and find its not the latest one that arrives..

In any case not much point waggling fingers at folks who are only trying to stick a makeshift label on your previous 'latest versions' so they can keep ar reasonable track of the changes and tell one apart from the other :waggle::P

Not waggling any fingers, my friend; it was just a smiley notion. I was just simply trying to point out that 'version' thing is not anything official. This is a free world & I'm just more than happy to see people taking enough of an genuine interest in our platform to help distinguish & keeping track of the various stages this particular product of ours went through. I applaud their effort. I understand that the changes are frequent & could get people confused along the way; but the way I look at it is that this is an unprecedented effort/interaction between you guys (on AB's 200-pg thread) and us (WETTI) to improve/fix issues of may be an originally-not-so-perfect product. The result is probably one of the most remarkable customer/manufacturer dialog to date... I'm sure many would agree with me.

Regarding your question about what's in the shops: That is not something I can control, nor would I have any record of what's been sold or what's remaining in stock. But there's one thing you can definitely do to be sure of what you're buying: Come here & read what I wrote/announce or just simply PM & ask me. I'm here almost everyday & I would be glad to answer all your questions regarding our products. May be then you can ask your dealer/shop for the 'latest version' according to facts. It's just that simple.

I'll continue to try offering my support here for all my customers & try keep the information flow in an organized manner as much as I can. This is, and will remain, WETTI's operating principle.

WETTI

You need to buy your guns from a shop who knows what they are selling and are honest about there inventory.

Out of curiosity, what are some of the biggest 'official' distributors for your custom guns? I might get one for an indoor game later this year.

Thanks,

Fox

I'll have an official distributor list out in the next few days in this 'news' section.

There're many more...

You can't miss this this time my friend-

seriously- PICTURES.........

The intent of these two threads is to promote new products yes?

come on step it up brother ;)

I certainly did! thanks! :headbutt:

*edit* Upon review, aren't those the 'Just got 2 photo's from WE today..." posted by Airsoft Buddy?

I didn't think Airsoft Buddy was the factory or one-in-the-same as the rep posting as "WETTI" ?. So my annoying question stands ;)

Of course many thanks to Lord Elpus and 1st Commando for reminding me about AB's pics, and thanks to Airsoft Buddy certainly! I'll drop the whole thing because its already boring, :rolleyes: lol, but I'm just surprised is all- "Hey everybody attention please! ahem...We are going to be shipping these cool new products very soon, so please get ready for their awesomness!" "Er what's that? pictures you say? next question please..."

:waggle: ...oh wait, I'm not wagging my finger at you....<that guy is

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived