Magpul Picture Thread

How about VFC or G&P or KWA? I've heard good things about VFC, G&P is pretty much the standard for quality Armalites now, and KWA has some good internals (good buy if you're going to swap out everything else). From the two you suggested, I'd choose the KA. Better external quality and comparable internal quality.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about VFC or G&P or KWA? I've heard good things about VFC, G&P is pretty much the standard for quality Armalites now, and KWA has some good internals (good buy if you're going to swap out everything else). From the two you suggested, I'd choose the KA. Better external quality and comparable internal quality.

VFC, KA, G&P or even the New Classic army M15's would be a surefire bet to base a build off of.

G&G is not worth it. Their bodies are horrific. They're still using magnesium and the bodies are brittle as hell.

KWA is the way to go... I've been and still am a huge Marui fan, but for out of the box performance you can't beat the KWA aegs. just my $0.02

Ugh KWA fan boys have reached arnies... He didn't ask about KWA guns. He wants a gun that can accept a standard body, which a KWA can't do.

People with large hands and stubby grips don't mix.

My gun is tiny and also uses a huge same exact UTG grip. Fits my bear claws nicely. =D

I like using what works for me not what looks good to others. I'm sure Reborn agrees

I only like Magpul MOE hanguard if its all magpul gun. Looks great, Reborn!

The Stubby grip is designed so half of the hand is on the grip and half is on the rail. not the full hand on the grip. and the utg grip is very gross and isnt very good looking, but what ever works for you go for it.

Edited by RUSHER2

And my Mosfet blew up. This sucks, but the guy who runs Extreme Fire is a real stand up guy. He is sending me a new with overnight shipping for free and that this is the first in 250+ that has ever had a problem. It is great to see someone who stands by their product with some real integrity. If I ever need a Mosfet again I will definitely be getting one his.

/end off topic

And my Mosfet blew up. This sucks, but the guy who runs Extreme Fire is a real stand up guy. He is sending me a new with overnight shipping for free and that this is the first in 250+ that has ever had a problem. It is great to see someone who stands by their product with some real integrity. If I ever need a Mosfet again I will definitely be getting one his.

/end off topic

Heh, yours and mine both. You had a cheetah too? I have to send mine back to him so he can see how/what is wrong and if it can be fixed.

I was supposed to send it to him 2 weeks ago but usps *fruitcage*ed up and sent it back to me then I had final exams. :(