Unholy Fusions

Bob the Angry Potato:

fam36c4me.jpg

The same as above. Moreover, i didn't know which is the g36 so I used g36c handguard, and kept famas barrel (dunno if you wanted the hk one).

Wow... nice. I wish I had Photoshop, I had to do mine in MS Paint : (

Actually, I'm keeping the FA-MAS barrel for cost-efficiency, and probably tilting the cocking handle to the right or left at an angle, AUG style. A metal foregrip and cheek-plate are being milled, and a G36 handle with metal attachments are soon to come.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OHG_small2.jpg

Modified M93R fit with a modified TMP stock, shortened socom silencer and modified Beretta folding grip. (meant for PX4 storm) Had to adjust the size of various parts to assure fitment. If I had found a good looking scope mount that mounts under the barrel I would have fit one but I didn't.

I also desperately want photoshop and mad skills.

In repsonse to one of Krazy L's posts in a different thread....

aww... a great now i have to get you something for christmas..... LOL

i had some funb again, i think this one has a tavor, mp5k parts, hk m4, some random anime gun, and maybe some others i cant remember

tavycat.jpg

OK. that is the sweetest looking gun i have ever seen. i must have one..

Me wants one.

WOW that g19 & the beagle won me big time!!!! that should be a custom job that someone should do!

I WANT ONE!!!!!!

below is somethin i did...... (its crappy..)

m4photoshop.jpg

and below is that gun with extras... YIPEE!

kevin2.jpg

;):unsure::nosleep::rolleyes:

kevin

Edited by 8thshotgunner

8thshotgunner, not too bad, you'll get better over time. practice makes perfect. :)

flaconfox and mtdarkwolf, those are awesome! you guys should give your guns names (i.e. M4, Ak47, G36, etc.), and see if a gun manufacturer will buy the design off you. easy money! :P

keep up the great work

Greg

pswoodenmp52ac.th.jpg

Original image: here

.psd available if anyone wants it lol.

I hope you like it :D

Comments: I didn't like the wooden m4 i did some pages ago, so i tried making my own wood texture instead of using a picture of lumber. I really like the stock in this image, but the overall is bad blended. Bleh. I hope i'll do it better next time :P

Now that i look at it I think its wood should be darker, so I'll try that lol.

EDIT:

pswoodenmp53us.th.jpg

There you are. Seems more realistic to me, dunno why lol

Edited by Darkholme