Multicam Loadout Pictures MkII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My feeling is they were probably buoyed substantially by contracts during Aussie deployment in Afghan, which allowed them to develop a lot of stuff and take a few more 'risks' and do more runs of smal

Posted Images

Multicam makes me drool.. Ha!

I'm about to get a set of MC from a friend that needs ACU for an event, and I'm thinking of converting to CB vests to make my gear compatible with MARPAT, and M81.

Can anyone vouch for the effectiveness of CB gear in the wet woodlands of Washington state? I'm fairly positive it'll work..

But hey, it's airsoft, it's cool, I'll still buy it anyway. Just needed to know this extra bit on information.

My current loadout with the newest family member: Mich 2001.

th_P1020345.jpg

Can't wait to put on the helmet and boonie together to see the ppl's faces :D.

(Obviously I'll use only one at a time in the field)

Having looked at the opther photos in this album all i can say is i personally think it would look better if you tucked your shirt into your pants.Pimp the helmet up & it will look good{i want a 2001 for my load out}.The boots you are wearing look cool but my personal choice is to blouse the pants at the ankles.

It will be a good lightweight load out though.

Personally I don't think MC pants should be bloused, most of the pants I have owned are designed to not be bloused. But then again those are not the ACU cut uniforms.

To me it seems more like hiking boots are the style of shoe meant to be worn with uni's like CRYE's and so blousing them becomes rather difficult. I will say I have bloused my pants into tennis shoes once or twice when the ticks were worse than I expected, not that I ware tennis shoes to play airsoft, but my job takes me into various environs....

I REALLY hate to say this but that carrier looks good.... ya know it being condor and all. Any stitching issues?

Dont hate on Condor, honestly it's really not bad at all. Obviously I'm using this as a temporary carrier, but it's fine. Stitching is fine...problem is that on some of the MOLLE loops towards the edges, they are not big enough to thread a pouch onto, and so you end up cutting some of the stitching so that the pouch will thread on - which can be a pain where it happens.

Looking to go back to an EPC or CIRAS, though.

The smokes are standard British army issue ones.

Gear looks great. Not really particularly a fan of the gloves though...maybe a tan glove would do? Or maybe all those Oakley gloves everybody's been gettin' for airsoft lol

Ivan Ie Fou - whats that OPS Jacket like, been thinking of getting one myself?

ECWCS, from UrTactical. :)

Great jacket.

I will make a few changes on my gear "soon". Change the gloves, add patches and pouches, buy a gobag SoTech, holster and probably a drop leg, a cap and... that's all.

Edited by Ivan le Fou

Sooooo. Take 2 of the Multicam loadout, now with tucked shirt and "bloused" pants:

th_P1020428.jpg th_P1020429.jpg

ACM MICH 2001

Tru-Spec Multicam pants and shirt

Warrior Assault Systems D.A.R Mk1 chestrig

The North Face boots.

If I hadn't bought the wrong color of backpack, my patrol pack would also be on it, but MC+tan+OD is a bit too much.

And yah, I need to lose weight.

I REALLY hate to say this but that carrier looks good.... ya know it being condor and all. Any stitching issues?

-Ryan

But

I've heard that the MC items from Condor are better then there solid color offerings. There is less issues with stiching, and the MOLLE webbing isn't as out of spec ( except that they still have issues with webbing size towards the edge of the vest/pouch as buzzsaw said).