New Products from Tokyo Marui...

RacingManiac

I', gonna have to put a couple of .45 ACP in the back of l;abrynths head on this one, you simply CANNOT state Tanaka is better until this new rifle actually comes out. There have been plenty of surprises, for instance the JG AUG stock better than TM or CA at a fraction of the price, or a certain browning hi-power.. that was just pants. It is always best to reserve judgement on a weapon until you get your hands on it and fire it.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that PPK (or PP or PPK/S as it looks) isn't a GBB i will personally fly to Japan and punch the head guy at R&D really hard, after having ranted at him about why the PPK was made as a NBB / EBB / Springer (delete as appropriate). It just seems to good especially as i have a hankering to get one and i wasn't impressed by the one Maruzen made.

Also want the 5-7 as i just think it would be great for my RE4 kit for indoors.

'FireKnife'

If that PPK (or PP or PPK/S as it looks) isn't a GBB i will personally fly to Japan and punch the head guy at R&D really hard, after having ranted at him about why the PPK was made as a NBB / EBB / Springer (delete as appropriate). It just seems to good especially as i have a hankering to get one and i wasn't impressed by the one Maruzen made.

Also want the 5-7 as i just think it would be great for my RE4 kit for indoors.

'FireKnife'

yeah, i'd be sriously disapointed i it ends up NBB, spring or EBB. the P99 did after all. if it is, i might have to join you to knock some sense into the guyt who thought up the idea :D

and on the RE4 topic, PLEASE make a GBB C96 TM! (or anyone in fact)

@spedz lol partly true, nto been bothered t post for a while but something must of interested me enough to post, but I'm from the specualte wildly about what a gun is before anythings released :P *spies clip of magwell mould line* could be a fake mag! maybe its... xD I jsut never judge how good a weapon actually is till someone actually fires the thing lol

Well, I see Tanakas everywhere with VSR hopup kits, VSR comp. barrels, power bolts, strike plates, and external rigs to boost their cr*ppy internal gas system... And they're still not as consistent, accurate, and reliable as the bone stock 300fps VSR. :P

Tanakas surely have the "price tag" and "number of extra parts required to make'em skirmishworthy" superiority! :lol:

I've skirmished with stock Tanaka's for years at 500 FPS... Don't see many stock VSRs on the field - and look how much they are to upgrade/how many parts they need :P:lol:

Also, Spedz, I don't get it, :bleh: but it was probably sarcastic and mean :(

And I didn't comment on the performance on the new rifle. Just on the superiority of Tanaka rifles in general ;)

Ben.

as much as i love my tanaka,build quality wise it will NEVER compair to my vsr preformance wise,especialy stock.

i know my vsr will preform the same everyday of the year what ever i throw at it.

90% of my round will land in exactly the same place in the same manor,something i cant bet on with my tanaka,even after its been upgraded,with every part being replaced for upgrades avaliable.

as for fps,if you have to realy on having 500fps,i wouldnt class you as a sniper at all. fps means nothing...

stock the vsr in shorter ranges will again come out on top.

im not caring if this is limited to 330fps,with limited upgrade protential,as long as it preforms like all other marui guns i know it will preform as asked and will have little chance of breaking,something i cant expect from any other manufacturer.

yes i may be a marui fan boy but thast because ive owned countless guns from many manufacturers,and worked for one of the main uk retailers,and i never saw a marui break unless its been abused in some way or another,something i couldnt say for the likes of CA,G&G,G&P.

my main concern with the l96 is how its going to be priced,all uk shops seemed to have risen the prices of marui guns to stupid prices recently...a tm m14 cost the same if not more now than it at release,so i wouldnt expect this to go for much under £300 if its spring ,probably more if its gas.

where i can justify having yet another boltaction is another matter.

I rely on range, if you have to get close to use your rifle I wouldn't class you a sniper at all ;)

This isn't a Tanaka vs. TM thread, please save it for the 'What am best sniper?!11'.

Back ON topic, I think that this will be spring, and I think it'll be more expensive than we expect it to be, like has been said before.

I also expect it to be 300 FPS, and depending on the system, have a slew of decent upgrade parts follow it into the market.

That's what I like about TM. This thing, whatever system it is, will work as we expect it, as soon as it hits the retailers. There's no waiting for some unlucky so-and-so's to buy it, and then report back so that the manufacturer can fix it, and release Version 2, etc...

Ben.

I don't see why the PPK would not be GBB. I had a Crosman PPK bb gun that was GBB, and it was quite good. It ran off of C02 and was full metal, I don't see why TM can't replicate that.

Because they can :D - never underestimate a company's ability to disappoint one ;)

Also, Spedz, I don't get it, bleh.gif but it was probably sarcastic and mean http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Sarcastic? Yes. Mean? ......I'll let you decide. :P

However to the actual topic at hand, as per usual I will probably sit on the fence and speculate how great it is while mumbling under my breath at those who have and enjoyed it. and predict as with the rest of the group that it will maybe gather some 3rd party interest and while not being 'perfect' (Though nothing is in the field of airsoft) could/would be still a viable option for people spend their cash on if they so desired, with out harboring too much of that 'buyers remorse'. Then possibly screw my opportunity to express my feelings in a clear, precise manner and then go on to elaborating my statements with opinions and facts by being lethargic and posting a image macro which would contain certain amount of content that would be scrutinized and thusly would be aptly dealt with, in which I would be penalised for.

Tanaka pistols = balls, Tanaka rifles = pretty wallhangers , Power =!= field performance/accuracy, airsoft + sniping = "Unable to add, incompatible type"

(in saying that pls pls pls someone other than Tanaka make a browning HP GBB?)

And I agree with bitchtits, having been in his position tanaka performance is inferior to marui for GBBs and rifles.

How many days is it to the show? Would be interesting to see what falls out of the tree. I just bought a Maruzen PPK and marui would undoubtedly be more accurate, shoot longer per gas charge out of the box...argh boll1x!

Why doesn't Marui go into the GBBR market? A Marui CZ75, MP9, Browning HP, P99, even an SMG or sort would be fan fripping-tastic.

I'm not going in to the TM vs Tanaka argument here, go to the 'What am best gnu?!' thread if you want that.

Marui WILL move into those markets. When they've designed, prototyped, tested, produced, and tested again a system that is marketable without any major flaws.

They'll work out all the cooldown and reliability issues, and sell a truckload, because a lot of people trust them.

Also, the upgrade parts are bound to be awesome.

Ben.

EDIT:: Also, anyone seen these yet?

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/products/11/pc356/index.html

http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/R-series/line...a51r/index.html

NEW MOLDS:

Blowback Recoil Engine AK102 and AKs74

48216263.jpg

35210607.jpg

Bolt Action Sniper Rifle L96 AWS (Artic Winter Suppressed)in BLACK and OD. Features:

All metal Aluminum outer barrel, receiver, magwell, trigger parts, and internal working parts. Optional 20mm Scope mount rail, Scope, and Bipod sold seperatly. Bolt attachment piece is included with the package. Magazine holds 40 rounds and is in correct dimensions with the BBs loading from the front of the magazine. Also features adjustable cheek rest and butt pad.

12256216.jpg

ca3a0094.jpg

ca3a0090.jpg

ca3a0095.jpg

FN 5-7 Gas blowback - JULY RELEASE

s4afre.jpg

Beretta PX4 Demo Mold and Black Desert Eagle 10" Barrel JULRY RELEASE

s4f.jpg

PARTS:

PEQ16 External Battery Laser body for 8.4v and Lower cut RAS.

90202896.jpg

7 Year Old Kids Guns - Glock G26 model and POLICE PISTOL Handgun.

93050105.jpg

More to follow later in new post. Other current items is the new S&W PC356 and the SOCOM model Blowback and Recoil M4 that was released recently.

Archived