AGM Gas-Blowback M4

j3T

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" A source that has been to the factory says 100rd mags. "

I seriously doubt it. The mag is a WA clone, with a different spring you could fit a max of 70 rounds and have them all feed. maybe, you would never have a reliable bolt stop going that way though. Maybe they did away with that mechanism and just made the spring weak as *fruitcage*? Well I don't believe it, I'm betting on 50-55 rounders as it is a WA mag clone.

Stealth

Building the lower mech in the WA is easy, I struggled with some parts and built my own trigger group in like 20 minutes. And I've never been able to work on an AEG without it not working afterward. It should also be pointed out that I never have built a real one either, its just so simple in design, (Ar15 trigger assembly, which this gun parodies) that it jsut comes together. The auto cutoff lever was the hardest part, and that was just a matter of not enough thumbs to do it. Why, WHY DON'T HUMANS HAVE FOUR HANDS!!??!??

GBB = Simple build, but more upkeep.

EDIT: It should also be pointed out that I made the mistake of popping all the pins without looking at the placement of anything first. I knew what to do tough, I stayed calm, and I just opened up THE LOWER BUILD GUIDE ON GASGUNS.INFO and gave it my best shot. I had issues with the firing block fitting, but that was Inokatsu's fault, not mine.

Yes, major props are in order for gasguns, where real mean use REAL AIRSOFT GUNS. (This is joke, about all you AEG lovers out there.)

IMO, the entire filthy China clone industry should be shut down immediately or better yesterday.

But a dirt cheapo GBB rifle could have that one good effect of getting lots more of people into the GBB world. If you've ever been to a GBB rifles only game, you know what I mean. Because one so important thing that was missed out completely from the Airsoft industry is sound. Realistic, loud and violent sound. It makes up for a completely different, more realistic, more thrilling and thus better experience. GBB rifles don't sound like real guns, but they at least don't sound like angry sewing machines. I would also welcome more use of non-pyrotech explosive devices and anything that contributes to a more realistic sound environment.

From the GunnerAirsoft product page:

Chinese Made Gas Blowback M4A1,

Heavy blowback force!! Feels just like shooting a real thing.

No AEG can provide this feeling!!

Spec:

METAL BODY~!!

Metal bolt carrier, plastic bolt head

copy of WA

Muzzle Velocity: 440 FPS ( 0.2g BB / top gas )

Sounds all good, 440 FPS on top gas ain't change. Can anyone speak towards the other specs? Is "plastic bolt head" a good or bad thing?

Was that ever in stock on gunner? Or is that just there as a placeholder?

I'm also quite pleased that gunner has it and has posted some solid facts about it; the 440 fps shows us that he's tested it and it works, at lest enough to chrono it. For $123, that's on hell of a start for a GBB M4!

I'm getting one of these the second it comes into stock! :D

The world is ending !

An airsofter contained themselves over the purchase of a gun ;)

aye have had to smoke three fags, drink two soothing cups of sugary tea and try to think happy thoughts since :)

tried phoning NHS direct but they cant get me booked in for an evaluation till tuesday cos of the holiday monday - even when I started rocking back and forth and shouting "but it could have been bloody well here in my hands by tuesday!" down the phone they still werent wearing it lol

This is so sweet! And I dont even care how well it works, as I dont play anymore (knee injury and lazyness), if I can shoot a few mags every now and then Ill be happy. I hope AGM or some other ACM company makes metal bodies with trademarks.

Archived