• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome!

Hopup and bolt stop good quality? How does it compare to WA/G&P? Cooldown comparable or worse?

Hard to tell...but the bolt stop looks better then the gen 1 WA I had many moons ago.

The bolt face, and the recoil buffer look like cheap ###### though.

Hope the pics shed a little light onto this mysteriously cheap WA replica.

I can't get my lazy bottom up to write a review and frankly I didn't run it through a thorough test nor had the chance to skirmish with it, so instead of spreading more speculations and rumours it's best to let the experts do it. Shouldn't take too long until the first actual reviews will show up on the internet. In the meantime the news section has some valuable information.

Wer willn det wissen? Icke bin hier zum Malochen und natürlichen zum Ballern. Watten sonst wohl? Ick kann ooch Hochdeutsch wenn mir danach iss, aba dette verstehste ja wa Atze. :D

Its a WA clone......

apples,....oranges...... ;)

I'd say banana's and guyabano's myself. But he's asking performance, not functionality. Performance would only mean exit velocity, rate of cool down, and projectile stability. Plus just because its a clone doesn't necessarily mean it will inherit the traits of the original as wonky qc can mess anything up.

Found what I consider to be the first annoyance of this gbb right out of the box. The gas tube doesn't run the full length, it stops at the nut, so it doesn't go into the actually upper at all. The whole front end is wobbly as sh*t.

More to follow once I hit the store tonight to get some duster.

Found what I consider to be the first annoyance of this gbb right out of the box. The gas tube doesn't run the full length, it stops at the nut, so it doesn't go into the actually upper at all. The whole front end is wobbly as sh*t.

More to follow once I hit the store tonight to get some duster.

Are you talking about the handguard, standard RIS or DD RIS version?

Haven't seen any RIS version yet, but the handguard version has no gas tube at all.

If it's one of the RIS versions, do you mind to post some pics of that? Thanks!

Considering the first thing I'd do with any new WA type GBB M4 is swap the bolt carrier and bolt to a RATech NPAS bolt setup, this is very promising. What I'm most interested in however are the mags and how they perform. At $18 shipped a piece, so long as they're serviceable to excellent levels, that's still be worth it.

Considering the first thing I'd do with any new WA type GBB M4 is swap the bolt carrier and bolt to a RATech NPAS bolt setup, this is very promising. What I'm most interested in however are the mags and how they perform. At $18 shipped a piece, so long as they're serviceable to excellent levels, that's still be worth it.

From what I hear, they're like the WA mags - leak on Green gas, but fine on 134a.

Considering the first thing I'd do with any new WA type GBB M4 is swap the bolt carrier and bolt to a RATech NPAS bolt setup, this is very promising.

I just thinking on it. I´ve ordered mine and this evening i´m going to order this:

1) http://www.augdal.net/product.php?id_product=13

2) http://www.augdal.net/product.php?id_product=59

I heard the moon is made of cheese.

Probably best if neither of us mention this stuff until we can verify it for ourselves, eh? ;)

I trust my source, as he owns an airsoft shop in HK. I'm going to see him tommorow in person, I'll try and verify there. Happy?

I trust my source, as he owns an airsoft shop in HK. I'm going to see him tommorow in person, I'll try and verify there. Happy?

In all honesty, no.

Retailers tell you what they want you to know. If your retailer buddy sells WA guns he might tell you the ACM gun is a pile of shyte.

I think it's better if, as I already said, people refrain from posting what they've been told and rely on 1st hand experience.

Gentlemen. Simply put we have a winner.

After spending 2 hours I shot 1500 rounds total through the rifle. 750 on Duster and 750 on Propane. I don't have a chrono, so no hard numbers.

Duster.

Mag held up great, no leaks no real trouble other than the initial fill kept venting, but apply a little pressure on the knocker valve and all is well.

I would say the duster is actually skirmish able on this. I was seeing right around 100 - 110 feet, with it being RIGHT ON THE MONEY for the shots I was making against a tree. Very very impressed. Fire rate was one shot every 2 seconds. I did not rapid fire or full auto, as my intent was to gauge the flight of the BB.

Propane.

The mag did not leak, on any of the 18 fill up's or top offs I did on it. Seriously if these mags cost under 30 bucks holy ######, I actually dropped it onto my concrete floor from a height of about 5 feet, and not scratch and its fully working.

Very very skirmish able. I was seeing 150ft+ was getting dark, these were flying straight and true. I'm very impressed.

Bad things:

So BB's if you point the gun straight down will just roll out of the barrel on to the floor. Didn't matter how much I adjusted the hop was the same.

At around BB number 600 on Propane(so 1350ish overall) the hop broke just like on the WA. The segment from about 10' o clock to 12' o clock broke on it.(Going clockwise)

Did I expect that....yup exact same place it broke on my WA. Did it affect rounds 601 - 750, nope it kept shooting like a gem. The bolt face showed no wear signs that I could make out.

Suggested upgrades:

Metal bolt face(can't be to safe in my opinion because its going to break on propane eventually)

Metal Hop(ya we all knew this was to be expected)

Out side of those two upgrades I don't see anything else that has to be upgrade on this puppy. The overall quality of the piece is very very nice.

I'm veryyyyyyyyyy impressed with these mags. I think we have some really winners with them.

Overall this is a great piece. I think with a couple of upgrades for reliability on high pressure gases these things will last practically for ever, but we'll see. To continue this review over the next couple of weeks I'll be putting 500 rounds total (250 Duster 250 Propane) each day through it to see how the wear and tear is on the overall system. At the same time I'll be putting in the orders for the new parts I mentioned above.