Killbucket's Build Thread

Killbucket

Like Barbie just fought throuh hell. I can see it now, Barbie DOOM.

I don't think that's what he's looking for, though.

It's rate of fire is not stratospheric for a reason: It's designed for sustained fire.

I would just dry-brush some silver on if I was wanting to age it. Actually, it's got several suitors, one of whom offered me $700 for it!

But I'm not into the auction thing, or having to hurry and get it shipped because it's no longer MINE.

I'll list it at a reasonable price of $525 plus shipping, and let the first order have it.

I'm very nearly done with it, just a bit of soldering and installing the barrel drive is left.

I'm in the process of adding some white details, and I'm going to paint the muzzles and forward pack plate red, since it's required and will actually look correct on it.

rather than put stickers on it, I'll include a sheet of white polka-dots or two, and let it's new Daddy (or Mommy) hit up a Sanrio store. I'd hate to have Charmmy Kitty all over it, and have the owner be a Cinnamoroll fan.

I have parts ready to build ten 1919's and am really more interested in the building of them, than the selling of them. Keeps me away from daytime

TV and the wags on cable news.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the good, hardworking masses are motoring home in Snootrus Heights, CA., a show I'm front-row-center to each weekday. Usually, I'm in the shop or at my desk, but today I'm out taking pictures.

truckspeafers0016.JPG

I imagine a few have a story to tell when they get home, about the "Bright Red Technical" they saw.

truckspeafers0017.JPG

So the good, hardworking masses are motoring home in Snootrus Heights, CA., a show I'm front-row-center to each weekday. Usually, I'm in the shop or at my desk, but today I'm out taking pictures.

*image snip*

I imagine a few have a story to tell when they get home, about the "Bright Red Technical" they saw.

Looks like the Bloods got an upgrade :P

Bloody awesome, Killbucket. Only if I had those skills, materials, tools, and talent...

"My favorite flavor, cherry red.

If you're over 40, you MAY get that musical reference!"

WOW Im 16 and I get that *runs off to get new music*

but really cool project i think i would be laughing to hard to shoot back of i met someone using this on the field :lol:

A

Killbucket, the geardo's are going to be p*ssed. :P

Go post it in the Navy SEAL thread, for the *suitcase*storm and the lulz. :D

Beautiful work but I agree that the red throws it off a bit, maybe more of a purple colour?

Stunning as always Killbucket. :)

I thought you said somewhere it didn't need red barrel tips, 'coz the whole thing is bright pink? Hey there's a thought if I had the money I could get my dad to buy that, the colour is VCRA compliant! :D.

And yeah, the red does spoil it slightly. You're right, needs to be purple or something.

Stu.

Archived