Modern Ranger Loadout

Fatal

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome pictures! Much appreciated!

I've currently started to build a Ranger inspired gear and I'll most defiantly have to get a multicam uniform now.

Interesting to see they velcro the goggles to the helmets. Perhaps it's not new, but I have not seen it so clearly before.

I am getting a MSAP RLCS one, Hopefully.

Kit list is:

EI MAP

EI RLCS Mag pouch(x2)

EI RLCS Frag pouch

EI RLCS Shingle

EI RLCS Signal pouch

AI RLCS MBITR

AI RLCS Flashbang

(All are first gen)

RBSS is pantac. I still plan on buying a RLCS RRV so I am not going to dish out alot for a RBSS.

Can anyone identify the rig shown in this picture? It looks like a battle belt setup with suspenders and a MAP over a tan PACA, but I've never seen any downrange setups like that.

Whatever it is, I've fallen in love with it.

I wonder how well the MAP is secured up top though?

I think that the MAP is threaded through the MOLLE belt at the base to provide an anchor point, and the suspenders are run through the PALS up to the top of the pack to provide some vertical stability.

It's all conjecture, but it's the only option that I can think of.

It's the FSBEII warbelt & suspenders (sorry RLCS guys lol), so it has that back piece on the suspenders. I attached the MAP to that piece and to the belt... I'm thinking once it's loaded, it will flop side to side when running. As for sagging, not really sure. It will pull the whole setup back, so the front up, but that's pretty much it.

If by chance he has a spine plate or some kind of frame sheet, I do not see it losing its' shape. Who knows...

Archived