American Women

stew_b_10

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chas you need to stop taking this so seriously, it's like Stew says, theres a reason why it's in the Humour and Jokes section. If you can't take a joke then why bother even reading this section.

BTW, to the OP thanks for sharing, tis' old but meh, the American/Women theme suits it.

Whats funny about people dying? Regardless of the fact this story isnt true, the guy was fleeing and shot in the back. Over here thats excessive force and the reason that farmer was put away.

Would it be just as funny if it was a soldier in Iraq who was a criminal?

Racism isn't welcome here, even if it's 'just a joke', next one will earn a suspension.

And if you see something breaking the rules, use the report button to bring it to the moderators attention.

i think his post was actualy meant to be a satire on American society and it's attitude towards the death of a black criminal as opposed to a white one.

i think his post was actualy meant to be a satire on American society and it's attitude towards the death of a black criminal as opposed to a white one.

I think you're right, but there were several other posts which crossed the line and have been removed.

Obviously, which is why it's still here. As Elrey said, there were several other posts which crossed the line.

Whats funny about people dying? Regardless of the fact this story isnt true, the guy was fleeing and shot in the back. Over here thats excessive force and the reason that farmer was put away.

Here is the thing, even if it wasn't a joke who cares... Do you honestly think a dude out stealing a womans purse is going to cure cancer next week?

One less "bothersome fellow" living his life in and out of prison on the taxpayers dime

I find it amusing how anything like this can spark an argument, even amongst a group of people who all enjoy playing with toy guns and shooting at each other for fun.

Who can say that such things desensitise people to killing and whatnot? Bleeding-heart liberals will still be bleeding-heart liberals, even if they're also airsofters.

Archived