Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm totally behind the sentiment for standard 92fs and M9s - I actually don't have a single standard black/milspec 92f and thats the Beretta I actually really truly want (Die Hard & Lethal Weapon have a lot to answer for).

I kinda skirted around the standard option all the time I was buying like crazy knowing I could get loads of variants and other models, but never got round to a standard black M92f.

Hmmm.

VeryNice.

Been thinking about picking up another beretta but i want something other then another m92 clone, thinking of the M8045 Cougar F or M84FS , and now that picture has done two things;

a) made me decide i will be getting one

b ) made it hard for me to choose ¬ ¬

Hisss!! Boo!! Whats wrong with the Cougar Shao?! :huh:

I can't really recommend one of the other, I've got 2 of each and they are all just great.

Actually thats b******s - get the Cougar. They are different enough to be interesting but also the operation is so fantastic, everything works like it should and then some, just be wary of the Blade Cougars as mine still has issues.

The regular WA Cougar is the nicest GBB I have though, so it defo gets a full two thumbs up!! (Despite how Shao may feel on the matter :P )

Seriously mate am I missing something or was I just not paying attention to Real-Steel facts again? Surely it is a real beretta, surely...

Hisss!! Boo!!  Whats wrong with the Cougar Shao?!  :huh:

Haha, don't get me wrong. The Cougar was great compact gun, and I came very close to buying one myself.

I was just saying that the unique feature of a Beretta is the open slide design that no other pistols have, but the Cougar didn't inherit that design and went back to the more common "closed" slide design that every other pistol uses (well except the Lugar and its rip offs). See what I mean?

Ahhh..... I can see clearly now my brain has gone ;)

Thats a good point though, the closed slide design is significant and specific to the Beretta, to say the least. Good point thar.

In other comments: KJW made a cougar??? I never saw or heard or anythinged of it, evar.

Sure you don't mean the regular 92f/M92/M9 Beretta judgeman?

Did I miss a meeting or something?

*cough* If I have them indeed, because I'm not obsessed :rolleyes:

Here you go matey;

Edit: I also have more if you want, but these are the best. Got a few more from the same set of photos as these, so you can get a 360 degree angle of the thing, but then i also have a few of my own caps from the movie which i did before i found these.

post-668-1148454021_thumb.jpg

post-668-1148454035_thumb.jpg

post-668-1148454060_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vicks

hey guys, i made a thread but feel it will probably be mostly ignored, but my HFC M190 FA version was taken apart, and part 71 ( a little spring tipe thing) that goes on the trigger to hammer slidey piece on the righ hand side of the gun fell off, and i dont know how to put it on, please help guys :( +1's and my eternal grattitude to anyone who ca help! but please dont post if you dont have a clue, i will get confused... :unsure: cheers guys :(

I think I know just wotcha mean: the spring is in a rough `U` shape but both ends curve in the same direction at the ends?

There should be a more pronounced kinda circle at the `U` end, that fits around the upper screwhole for the grip (hold it on the inner, slightly wider circle) and have the curved ends pointing down, and the spring facing backwards: look for where the lower end will fit around a curved `ledge` in the grip, and the upper one will press against that bar that transfers power from tirgger to hemmer -

the clever bit is if you look at the underside of that bar there is a tiny slot for the other end of the spring to fit into - thats the secret.

I may be wrong about both ends being curved but definitely the lower one is curved to fit around that little ledge in the grip.

I hope I'm banging on about the same spring here :blush:

thats it exactly!.. i'll just see if i can do it... yey! thanks so much mate! saviour!.. yeah the reason i took it apart is because the spring in the trigger which brings it forward has broken... i can't say im overly impressed about it... but we will see what the airsoft scotand say about it... i hope theyre nice and send me a new spring :unsure: its only had about 8 mags through it... :(<_<