Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my M93R's. Both are Omega's, and came with those nasty purplish-brown grips. I had some custom grips made up in black and woodgrain for them. I did high-flow valves on all the magazines to help fight cool down (worked very well) and enlarged the ports in the loading nozzle. I still want to find an inner barrel/hopup from a KSC M93R I to replace the less-than-impressive Omega parts.

93rcustom1.jpg

93rcustom2.jpg

93Rs.jpg

93Rlong.jpg

My Tokyo Marui Beretta plus King arms Delta force silencer ,laylax silencer adaptor,

G & P rail mount and King arms l500 laser

mgs2beretta9uh.th.jpg

mgsberetta21eq.th.jpg

berettal500laser1mv.th.jpg

my first gbb . Laser and silencer are both great , just wished I hadn't spent the money on them first as I could have bought another gbb for what they cost :(

Hayabusa

Edited by Hayabusa
Can you tell me where you got that silencer adaptor from please.

I've been after one for a while now.

I bought the adaptor from zero one airsoft. Cost £14.99

Zero One

Everything apart from the silencer was bought there. The only reason I didn't buy the silencer there was because I found it cheaper elsewhere.

Also does anyone know what compensators are available for the TM M9 and where I could buy them?

edit; or anything that really changes the look of the m9 in general?

thanks

Hayabusa

Edited by Hayabusa

Dunno whether this would fit:

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_details.jsp?pid=3273

Or this might work:

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/product/...sp?prodID=11062

M93 mags (with extended baseplates) would also be a good way to individualise your M9.

Personally, I think yours looks great as it is. Really, it all fits together excellently :D

I bought the adaptor from zero one airsoft. Cost £14.99

Zero One

Everything apart from the silencer was bought there. The only reason I didn't buy the silencer there was because I found it cheaper elsewhere.

Also does anyone know what compensators are available for the TM M9 and where I could buy them?

edit; or anything that really changes the look of the m9 in general?

thanks

Hayabusa

Thanks, i thought i'd already checked zeroone :unsure: .

Isn't that somewhat... anti-gun-safety? ;) You have to reach over the trigger, don't you?

When I read that I picked up my gun and tried to see if I could reach over the trigger to release the magazine in a one handed shooting position. ;)

I picked up the habit with my first springer, a UHC USP that had an ambidextrous mag release.

he he he - quality. Hadn't actually seen that T-shirt before ;)

Did you have problems with the extended mags jamming at all Hardcore? I had to lube mine to death for the last skirmish; did me proud in the end though as I took on 2 guys toting AEGs with just one of the M190s at the very strat of the day, got one of 'em easily, he was a tad surprised :rofl: gave the other the benefit of the doubt in the end and took a death although I didn't actually feel it hit - I was crouching hidden behind a tree for quite a while and it seemed a bit unfair considering the amount of ammo that smacked the other side of it :lol:

But yeah, they really can take on AEGs and win, and most players at Ground Zero are shooting Forum Limit+22 fps!

They really are soooo good aren't they?!

Can you actually read what it says? I (obviously) know what it says but can't read it on the picture. Anyway... can't say that I've ever had any jamming issues with mine, and they get used a lot more than my standard mags. Maybe you just got unlucky with yours :(