2010 G&G, Top Tech & Combat Machine catalogs

WarChild

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airsoft is a game where people dress up like solidiers and use toy guns to shoot at each other.

Thats pretty gay.

Airsoft is when a number of guys(mostly) walk out in the woods to spray white stuff at eachother.

How would you make a F2000 have blowback though? And I'm glad they aren't including it. The noise blowback makes on AEGs drives me nuts.

G&G blowback systems sound sweet. its a pneumatic system so the only noise you hear is the closing of the bolt cover and it masks the whiney electric sound of the gearbox. :)

That said there isn't an "ejection port" as we would usually know them, on this rifle so i think the blowback would be a bit pointless.

F2000 (not FN2000 btw :P) looks awesome and imho it will have a place in my armoury next to my P90 :)

FS2000 (not F2000 btw :P)

I have a JLS one, it was utter *suitcase*, first shot the motor shorted and let out some nice smoke, bushing are on funny angles (fixed it by machining it to an 8mm mech :D) however the body is craptastic. Lucky G&G do nice plastics, F2000's feel real nice to hold even if they are so massive. I'll be getting one of these as soon as their avaliable :D

Well, there are other electric blowback guns, so I didn't see it as a far fetched idea.

What I was getting at was there isn't a normal ejection port on the F2000, so there wouldn't really be a way to do it. Unless they make the brass door flap up and down, and that'd just look silly.

<br />What I was getting at was there isn't a normal ejection port on the F2000, so there wouldn't really be a way to do it. Unless they make the brass door flap up and down, and that'd just look silly.

The more I think about the brass ejection port flapping for blowback, the cooler it looks in my head.

What I was getting at was there isn't a normal ejection port on the F2000, so there wouldn't really be a way to do it. Unless they make the brass door flap up and down, and that'd just look silly.

I understand what you're saying. However, what I was thinking was more along the lines of what Shinden says here:

You can still have the F2000 have an internal blowback (cant see anything of course) but perhaps a form of recoil unit can be added in.

As an owner of a Daytonagun AK, felt recoil is something that I'm very fond of.

This is Awesome to finally see the FNH FS2000 go into Airsoft Production by one of the best AEG's Makers on the market G&G.

I am also proud of our own Team B.o.E for making the Catalog for G&G 2010.

Big thanks to G&G for coming out and hanging with us in the Utah Desert.

Here are some of the photos that we taken as well.

gallery_48_205133.jpg

B.o.E LT Ajax, B.o.E PFC Gunny (FNH FS2000) , B.o.E MSG Toolman

gallery_48_500244.jpg

Lt Ajax with his Custom TopTech "Javelin"

gallery_48_340005.jpg

Capt Rad with an Ajax Custom G&G TopTech "Javelin"

These are a few of the pics from the G&G photoshoot you can view all the others at B.o.E Gallery

Its an awesome feeling FNH FS2000 Feels just like the real thing.

Awesome pics! How's the F2000 feel? Solid? Did you get to shoot it? Was the Optic functional or a non-working prototype?

Solid, Durable, Like the real injected Molded FS2000 . The Optic on this FS worked just fine and the removable shroud and the hidden Rail is just like the real deal.

Is it my taste?? It could be for sure. With the right Sling and enough mags for reloads I would own it. I really like the Top Tech Line of G&G rifles as well.

We were told the FS will be ready Spring time or sooner..

few more pics

gallery_48_710390.jpg

gallery_48_93292.jpg

gallery_48_241498.jpg

Ajax Custom G&G Toptech.

Solid, Durable, Like the real injected Molded FS2000 . The Optic on this FS worked just fine and the removable shroud and the hidden Rail is just like the real deal.

Is it my taste?? It could be for sure. With the right Sling and enough mags for reloads I would own it. I really like the Top Tech Line of G&G rifles as well.

We were told the FS will be ready Spring time or sooner..

That's great to hear! I've always liked the F2000 ... probably one of the only Bullpups I'll ever own.

Edit: You mentioned "FS" a couple times ... the gun's not semi auto only is it? :huh: Or is the designation more to do with the barrel length?

That's great to hear! I've always liked the F2000 ... probably one of the only Bullpups I'll ever own.

Edit: You mentioned "FS" a couple times ... the gun's not semi auto only is it? :huh: Or is the designation more to do with the barrel length?

It's probably the FS because that's all they could get their hands on to replicate? I imagine it'll resemble the FS, but with full-auto capability. I can't see why, in god's name, they'd replicate the semi-auto only, as well.

You know thats a great question USCM... I call it the FNH FS2000 due to its real counter part. So I call it FS I may be mistaken lol dont quote me ;)

And yes. its the only Bullup other then the G&G l85 that I would consider.

there are allot more phots in that link I posted to more of the GATs in the G&G cat..

I will also update the B.o.E thread with more photos as to not clutter this thread..

Rad

Archived