2010 G&G, Top Tech & Combat Machine catalogs

WarChild

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Looks cool, however I want to know why there is a random guy with no shirt on holding a 416? Seems like something that would have been better if you were marketing garden sheers to women. If they were smart, there would have been some sexy blond girl holding that gun. I would have bought it.

If they are smart,

there would have been some accurately kit-out Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon or Modern Warfare II types doing some some perimeter lookout in some exotic location (with good photoshop skill or better still, actual locations ).

That'll set a enticing tone as to how their guns would look together with some kick-*albatross* gears and gaming location.

A good way to start the airsofts' imagination running on high gears.

Sexy girls? Never move me enough to part my money with.

But that's me. :D

post-13367-1263634588_thumb.jpg

post-13367-1263634657_thumb.jpg

post-13367-1263634734_thumb.jpg

post-13367-1263634870_thumb.jpg

I always thought it looked more like a dragon, especially with an EGLM and that funny optic on top.

On my lis this year is this, a VFC EGLM (if it has a rail under the foregrip), the optic for this (whenever that comes out), and the 5-7 slides/frames.

I also hope they come out with the rail unit for this, and other grips, like the flashlight grip.

My question now is about disassembly, I remember hearing a rumor that is disassembles out the back end like a p90, but I'm not so sure about that, it would suck if you have to break it in half like the JLS POS.

I'm also a little ansy about the gear box, G&G likes to use proprietary parts. I don't want to be in that mess again like I was for tappet plates when their m14 came out...... I also wonder if Pmags will fit...

Does that image say 2010 newest arrival, so the Rk-95 is the newest one they will come out with, and I assume the NOV means it's slated for november, so when is all this other stuff going to come out? 20never?

That is the November picture for G&Gs downloadable calender. Im sure it'll be out before 2010 Nov.

Archived