Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Deepeyes; That's possibly the first tan gun i'd actually consider owning! Colour scheme looks the balls. G&P Sentry for the base gun?

Also, My newly rebuilt G&P/Magpul M7A1;

Used to look like this...

P1000270.jpg

And now it looks like this...

P1000319.jpg

P1000322.jpg

Although i've since gone back to the KX3, as the AAC silencer/flash hider looks far better on my MRP.

@Deepeyes; That's possibly the first tan gun i'd actually consider owning! Colour scheme looks the balls. G&P Sentry for the base gun?

Also, My newly rebuilt G&P/Magpul M7A1;

Used to look like this...

Although i've since gone back to the KX3, as the AAC silencer/flash hider looks far better on my MRP.

very nice, much better without silencer, I would just add an ASAP sling swivel and a magpul or Knights trigger guard gun.gif

Thanks dude :)

Magpul trigger guard for the M7 and my MRP are both on the next paycheque - Although i've never really felt the need for the ASAP, i get on quite well with the basic receiver plate mount... My weapons are only really slung between games, so it's £40 i don't really need to spend.

As for the silencer, i agree entirely - I do quite like the 'SD' style look it gives, but it's much easier to maneuvere with the KX3 amplifier, and it also makes a hell of a crack =D

Quick google search, if you're looking for comparison.

Robb (Jensen) has some awesome rifle configs if you dig around. And that guy can friggin SHOOT! Amazing 3-gunner.

Edited by Titleist

quick question on the NOVESKE front end. is there any way of getting a gas tube to go through it? im sure that there is an adapter with the front end that eliminates the need for a gas tube/block

You can use gas tubes with the Noveske rails. Madbull inserted a pin at the rear of the rail in an attempt to prevent you from using gas tubes, but you can punch that pin out very easily.

Was getting the XTM Panels on your Noveske RIS as much of a pain for you as it was for me? I feel like the rails are just slightly thicker than most, and it drives me crazy.

It wasn't too bad. I did have a little trouble fitting them as it seems the rail is a bit thicker, but if you squeeze hard enough they clip together easy enough. Shame they can't go over the QD mount holes as I wanted to cover the whole rail with the panels.

quick question on the NOVESKE front end. is there any way of getting a gas tube to go through it? im sure that there is an adapter with the front end that eliminates the need for a gas tube/block

If you cut/remove the little metal block/tab (Can't think of a name for it :P) going vertically across the back of the rail at the top inside, yes you can fit the gas tube.

Edited by bOp

sweet as.

just got a delivery of OD goods, im trying to get a hold of some FDE MIAD pannels so i can mix and match as in my above picture.

the OD Krylon isn't quite a Magpul OD but it works fine on my stippled grips.

just need to get a few XTM pannels and P/E mags and im set, maybe an AFG if i can find them in OD.

sorry, crappy phone pics.

DSC02977.jpg

DSC02978.jpg

DSC02980.jpg

DSC02985.jpg

DSC02984.jpg

sweet as.

just got a delivery of OD goods, im trying to get a hold of some FDE MIAD pannels so i can mix and match as in my above picture.

the OD Krylon isn't quite a Magpul OD but it works fine on my stippled grips.

just need to get a few XTM pannels and P/E mags and im set, maybe an AFG if i can find them in OD.

sorry, crappy phone pics.

*snip*

OD! Nice.

PTS is still yet to do an AFG in olive drab I'm afraid, and personally I highly doubt they ever will, since they obviously don't sell much of said colour and just don't bother producing it any more. You can however pickup the real thing in the colour you're after:

http://www.midwayuk.com/apps/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?SaleItemID=972824

Pretty pricey from the UK though unfortunately, and most American places won't ship outside the states.