G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been looking at all these threads, just dying to post pictures of my SL9. Finally today I finished working on the foregrip to take my bipod, along with a few other things i've done to reinforce the stock for skirmishing.

Pics were taken on a Military Issue.... house carpet. True Story.

(Pictures taken with Mobile Phone, apologies for them being poor in places)

SL92.jpg

SL91.jpg

SL93.jpg

Currently i'm working on a Quick Adjustment system for the cheek pad and stock. If it works i'll be posting up the full guide in the project forum :)

CerberusCO - get a KV stock like mine on the last page.

im using the KV specific battery, 8.4v 3300 mah i think it is, and i can still fold the stock and adjust the length. though i have lost the very shortest length due to the battery, but it doesnt bother me as i never used it. if you're not worried about foldng the stock, you can use any battery you want. its a top solution to the problem.

I second Screamin's suggestion for the KV battery stock. It's so easy to install and it allows all sorts of large-type batteries, not just the "custom" 9.6v battery that a lot of places sell with it as a package. I use normal 3600 mah large 9.6s and 8.4 in the three G36s I have wired up with one, and I love it...

speaking of, I really need to post some new pics...

Ok, you know me, I love Sci-Fi lookin freaky deaky guns, so....

Here's my G2a2 thingy:

G2a2tac.jpg

And here is my other CA8-2 (yes, I have two - I came by a second one through a trade, and I couldn't pass it up - gosh, I love this gun)

CA8-2.jpg

Here is my G36c - yes, I own a C

G36Ctac.jpg

Here is my K

G36Ktac.jpg

sort of inspired by Screamin Weasel - here it is with quick-detach madbull halo

G36Ktac2.jpg

hitting the pic limit...

Ok, here are the CA8s for comparison:

CA8s.jpg

And here is my AG36 w/ boxmag

Ag36box.jpg

And the C, K, and AG together:

G36tacs.jpg

If you're counting, yes that's 5 CA G36s... yes, I have a problem... I do skirmish them all, they are all upgraded by me, and I'll gladly list any parts, internals, or take more pics of whatever.

Comments and feedback are welcome.

it's the CA top rail, that I cut down to size and cut more rails into. It's supposed to be that length - just short of the handguard from the referrence pics I was going from of the G2a2. I love the game FEAR, and the more I looked at it, the gun is clearly more of a K-length than 'E' or full size, even though the hanguard has 6 tiny vents in it - it's just a SL9-inspired weapon, but I wanted to get as close as I could (without using a C-mag - I have yet to find an airsoft C mag that works as advertised, and I've tried them all)

Other than that, it's got a G&P K kit on it, with a custom milled outer barrel and flash hider, with a sling hook and offset mount under the handguard.

Internally, it's wired for deans with an M110, firefly soft hop bucking and 455 v2 madbull tightbore, and CA's air seal nozzle and aluminum piston head. It's one of my favorite skirmish guns with some urban digi camo and a gasmask ;)

Ok, I don't actually have a gas mask...