G36 Picture Thread

Someone wanted a picture to compare the G36 and G36C so here are mine:

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01187.jpg

Just thought i should add that both of the folding stocks are G36C stocks. In real life the G36 stock would be longer. And it would also probably have a carrying handle. The foregrip on the G36C is also extra big to hold a larger battery, so that isn't 100% accurate either.

Edited by Architect
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My G36's setting on Dec, 04

Real steel handguard, Real steel carring handle with dual optic, G&P K stock ( still finding the real one), G&P bipods ( will install the real one later ), KM's K Flash hidder

post-281-1118050696_thumb.jpg

Edited by 6ft4
My G36's setting on May, 05

( finally have the AG36 )

really enjoy using it!!! :)

My dream gun *drools*

:offtopic2:

I guess I'll ask this here, because everyone here will know about G36s lol. Anyway, I heard there was a mod you could do to the 36c foregrip that wouldn't change the look, but would allow you to install a large battery. Is this true? If yes, is it hard to do? Also, will a large battery fit in the G36K style foregrip?

My dream gun *drools*

:offtopic2:

I guess I'll ask this here, because everyone here will know about G36s lol. Anyway, I heard there was a mod you could do to the 36c foregrip that wouldn't change the look, but would allow you to install a large battery. Is this true? If yes, is it hard to do? Also, will a large battery fit in the G36K style foregrip?

Battery mod:

http://www.uncompany.com/information/modif...36c1500modi.asp

(Note that this modification will be different and perhaps slightly harder to do to the CA36C to to differences in design and materials. There is less to remove on the CA gun, but it is made of metal.)

Battery:

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=2161

There isn't really any more room in the K handguard compared to the C handguard - the length isn't really the limiting factor. Unless of course you get the Star K kit, it's way oversized so that it can fit a large battery. I think it looks pretty bad myself, but it really comes down to what your priorities are (big battery vs. look and feel).

FWIW a 1500mAh 9.6v battery is plenty for most games in my experience.

Pic of mine in C configuration with the custom battery in place:

G36C_Battery.jpg

(Don't mind the fact that that's actually the G&G metal outer barrel from their RAS set. It works the same as the above modification.)

Edited by staticzero
so, should I find an experienced airsofter to do that mod for me? Or is it really not that hard?

Well, I'd say that really depends on you. If you have a dremel and know how to use it, then go for it. Just take it slow an double check everything before you make a move. It's easier to take away material than to put it back, after all! Best to have the battery there with you, so you can test fit it as you go along. That way you can be sure you only cut away what you need to.

I can't make any promises, but If you're in the states then I could do it for you. It doesn't seem that hard to do. I own an G36c and I've field stripped it about five or six time all the way down. I know it inside out. Take a look at my sig and see if your interested. If you are then just sign up to my forums and we'll talk about it there.

~Prometheus

• 2 weeks later...

The Reason i choose the real one is i find out when i mount the M900A alittle bit near the mag, there are no stable long rail for me so the rail keep moving when i am holding the M900A.....

The real one provides a mounting behind the heat shield, so it is 100% stable for the rail!!

Edited by 6ft4

Classic army long foregrip and outer barrel, KM G3 6.04mm inner barrel and the G&P carry handle with 3.5x scope. I've also wrapped electrical tape around the pistol grip.

post-628-1119477657_thumb.jpg post-628-1119476967_thumb.jpg

Edited by umbra
That G&P handle really doesn't have a very good colour match with the rest of the gun.

The foregrip seems to match pretty well, but that carry handle looks almost OD or grey.

Adam

Yeah, the G&P G36 parts' color doesn't match the gun very well. Well, the stock and carry handle/scope anyway. They are very strong though, and I've read they respond well to painting.

The finish on the carry handle is actually very good, textured and almost rubbery. At some point I'll probably give the carry handle and the shinier marui parts a coat of matt black spray paint to give it a more uniform look.

The G&P foregrip is not nearly as strong as the carry handle but it does have a black finish, not grey.