G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what length barrel do you have in there? i was looking at getting this kit but wasnt sure which barrel.

oh and pics of the batteries once you have them done :D

Inner barrel is 363mm, still hasnt got the times to do the batteries yet, will update once i get it done.... ;););););)

As my first post, i just wanted to post a pic of my g36c. Its a CA with a G&P cary handle and scope. I really like it. Its accurate enough to keep, although im going to be getting a 247mm (stock length) tightbore and a systema hop-up. Otherwise, i like the outside how it is. Although, I took off the vertical foregrip. To me it is too far forward, and it makes it uncomfortable for me.

g36stand.jpg

Edited by Ace0707

Welcome. You could buy a longer bottom rail, that would allow you to mount the foregrip in a more comfortable position. As for the hop up, you mean just the bucking right? Systema doesn't make a full hop up unit for the G36.

It looks like the carry handle matches the body pretty well, is this so? Did you paint it or did it come that way? Usually the G&P carry handles are pretty light grey, at least from what I've seen.

Oh it's already finished :)

Guarder Aluminium Rails with longer bottom rail to mount Vertical Grip in a more comfortable position, Eo-Tech, Tac-Light, Sling (not pictured)... that's all I need :)

I just need to do some better pictures to show off all it's beauty :)

damn you uni....damn you and your EoTech :(

Haaa-haaaa :P:D

nice G36 btw - although I personally prefer the KE and E to the C ;)

To long for my purposes :). Also there is no replica of the K which is detailed enough for a G36 crack like me ;). So I stick with the C as a small, evil and deadly package for short and medium ranges ;).

A few better pics of my latest aquisition ;)

gallery_44_220_435150.jpg

gallery_44_220_467548.jpg

gallery_44_220_25807.jpg

uni how do you decide the placement of the scope on the massive rail??

back front middle lol or inbetween those

right in the middle :D

I choosed this postion for two reasons:

1. It looks good :)

2. It's a very good position for a to use the sight properly, eye distance seems to be perfect.

Edited by unimatrix001
I choosed this postion for two reasons:

1. It looks good :)

2. It's a very good position for a to use the sight properly, eye distance seems to be perfect.

You are lucky to be able to do that. I had to have my EOTech smashed up against my face when it was on my old P90. The dot was huge! I think you should take advantage of the fact that you are in Germany and get yourself a G36 rail with flip up iron sights.

I think you should take advantage of the fact that you are in Germany and get yourself a G36 rail with flip up iron sights.

Advantage? :huh:

You've never been in Germany I presume :D. Everything weapon related is difficult over here. The law is bad, the prices are high and you shouldn't think that we're able to get H&K stuff you can't get. It's quite the contrary, in the USA you're able to purchase H&K stuff easier/cheaper than in Germany. Civilian weapon lovers are really p!ssed in Germany.

Also, the G36 Aluminim Rail with MP7 flip-up iron sights isn't available for Civis, neither in the USA nor in Germany. No idea why.

Thats too bad. Nope never been to Germany. I would like to though. A friend of mine just moved back there so maybe I'll go see him sometime soon.

I guess you guys could be worse off though. There are a lot of EU countries where it is probably even harder to get anything firearm related.

I guess you guys could be worse off though. There are a lot of EU countries where it is probably even harder to get anything firearm related.

Yes it could be worse, but beside the UK all EU countries have more liberal firearm laws than Germany. German gun law is one of the strictest in the world. Just for example:

If you want to posess a real weapon you have to do some knowlege tests (like a driving licence but much stricter), pass a psychological test etc first. Afterwards you get a licence called "Waffenbesitzkarte" which allows you to own 5 weapons maximum. But only if you have a so called "requirement" for every single gun (like a special shooting discipline and an approval from the shooting commission that you really do this discipline). Every gun has to be seperately approved by a local autority and they can confiscate all your guns at any time, without a reason. Also the sanctities of the home is shortened for gun-owners, executives of the local autoritys have the right to enter your home without a reason at any time to control the proper storage (weapons safe etc.) of your guns and so on.

As a weapon owner you're treated like a criminal in Germany. And that's only a very small part of the rascalities in the German gun law.

Welcome. You could buy a longer bottom rail, that would allow you to mount the foregrip in a more comfortable position. As for the hop up, you mean just the bucking right? Systema doesn't make a full hop up unit for the G36.

It looks like the carry handle matches the body pretty well, is this so? Did you paint it or did it come that way? Usually the G&P carry handles are pretty light grey, at least from what I've seen.

Yea, the G&P rails are still gray. Mine matches my body though. I got it from a guy on the classifieds for 60 bucks shipped, which is a good deal. He had it painted already, and it matched my body perfectly. I love the carry handle and scope. Heres a picture so you can see how it matches...

100_9722.jpg

sorry about the size if its a problem il change it.