G36 Picture Thread

Hi All

Here's my 36

IMG_2758.sized.jpg

bye for now

Raj

I never thought I would say this, but that G36 is ugly as ****! Sorry man, I know you put a lot of money into it, but IMHO it is an abomination of the G36 family. But maybe its the angle of the photo....hmm.

Got more pics?

~P

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be making a gun like the one this guy is holding soon. It is a german ksk operator in the afgansitan mountains. I just need to save up to get the railed front end and eotech. It will be made from a CA36K with over 1J internal upgrades.

kskg36camo3bs.th.jpg

Edited by badkarma1354
Hi Matt,

I have three different real steel G36 fore ends and none will fit a battery. What did you do to accomodate a battery??? Even the minis don't fit. I have the regular (older style) fore end, the Surefire fore end and a Knight's Armament rail system.  THANKS.

eltee

I have the newer style foregrip for the realsteel K so i don't know if they have slightly different internal dimensions or something but i can still fit a standard mini 8.4V battery in the foregrip on mine, without any modification to the rifles front end.

When i put the mini in i have to tilt it slightly to get it to fit, but it goes in quite easily.

I've just received and fitted my realsteel dual optics, so when i take a pic of the rifle now, i'll take a shot of what i mean about positioning the battery.

Will be making a gun like the one this guy is holding soon.  It is a german ksk operator in the afgansitan mountains.  I just need to save up to get the railed front end and eotech.  It will be made from a CA36K with over 1J internal upgrades.

kskg36camo3bs.th.jpg

Umm, yeah that good and all. But you also would need to get a paintjob....That one looks like it is harder to do too.

Take a look at....Something Feathers painting 101 article in the article section here.

~P

Stop posting americanized G36s :)

G36C With Silencer and M203... argl...

well when i find someone willing to swap my M203 shorty for their AG36 I'll have an all euro version

lol

and if i find someone wanting to swap their long flash hider for my socom silencer i'll get rid of that too

:P

The paintjob will be done in OD and Brown because I play in woodland areas. I am not exactly copying his gun. I just like the gun and so I am using it as a guide for mine.

Hey raj, where did you get that red dot from (assuming its the deluxe edition)?

Also, with a K foregrip I think that thing would look cool. Sadly enough I know too much about rifles to ignore the mixture of manufacturers, but..."If I was a newb Id dig it" ^^

Hey raj, where did you get that red dot from (assuming its the deluxe edition)?

Also, with a K foregrip I think that thing would look cool. Sadly enough I know too much about rifles to ignore the mixture of manufacturers, but..."If I was a newb Id dig it" ^^

, b

I got the red dot from WGC a couple of years back

It replaced a Walther open red dot i had for a while

re: mixing manufactures, I know it's not an authentic real world replica, but it's what I had to hand. At the time the AG36's were brand spanking new and were over £200, whereas the second hand M203 was under £100.

Same for the red dot, a grip with integrated functional scope was a lot more than the second hand grip and a new red dot.

anyway, why am i justifying my purchases ?

bah

:/

p.s. grrr atta the newb comment too :P

I didnt mean it in a negative way...Its no noob gun^^ I just meant that if I wouldnt know anything about guns, Id think yours was kickass. But since I know stuff about guns, I think your gun still looks great but I also know that its a mixture. Its just some sort of bad side thought I cant get rid of anymore. Would probably be easier if I could go only by looks...Arnies has ruined me ;( :P

But well...I will also put a cal 5.56 silencer on a cal 7.62 rifle for the look of it, so Ill even go further into unrealism :P

I have the newer style foregrip for the realsteel K so i don't know if they have slightly different internal dimensions or something but i can still fit a standard mini 8.4V battery in the foregrip on mine, without any modification to the rifles front end.

When i put the mini in i have to tilt it slightly to get it to fit, but it goes in quite easily.

I've just received and fitted my realsteel dual optics, so when i take a pic of the rifle now, i'll take a shot of what i mean about positioning the battery.

Where did you get your optics/handle from?

I didnt mean it in a negative way...Its no noob gun^^ I just meant that if I wouldnt know anything about guns, Id think yours was kickass. But since I know stuff about guns, I think your gun still looks great but I also know that its a mixture. Its just some sort of bad side thought I cant get rid of anymore. Would probably be easier if I could go only by looks...Arnies has ruined me ;(  :P

But well...I will also put a cal 5.56 silencer on a cal 7.62 rifle for the look of it, so Ill even go further into unrealism :P

no probs matey

maybe i just got outta bed on the wrong side

:P

anyway, i need to do something to sort out my G36 since I am bored with it

Midcaps are what I use. I can't stand having hundreds of BB's in a mag, but I don't want to carry tons of mags. I just wish star would make real caps for us G36 lovers.

Yeah, I overwinded mine at the last game and I expected it to run out of ammo.

I fired that thing for close to 15 seconds straight without breaks and it didn't even miss a beat.

(I know thats bad, but I didn't relize it would have gone that long.)

(My gun is not upgraded whatso ever, so don't get your panties in a hoot)

~P