G&G G2000 info Thread

ultimentra

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It uses a friggin M4 hop-up unit? WTF.

Hey, at least it won't be as bad as the hop-up in the JLS version...

beretta, you are a major tease, but i'm glad to see that release is close now (ish)

It'd just make much better sense with a rotary unit, since you access the hop-up from above (oh and rotaries are friggin better). Oh well lol. <_<

Quick fps-adjustment is pretty clever, AUG-style quick upper receiver removal pretty sweet.

Rubber stock pad seems very soft, I could see it get lost quickly. But hey, so do all other non-hinged stock pads.

I saw this over in the G&G SIG/RK99 thread: http://en.ratech.com...nt_pro_e_gg.php

Also, if it is a V6, I wonder if it will be compatible with a P90 because the adjustable velocity could be an nice thing to have in that as well. All these things are just making my decision harder.

As for it taking an M4 type hop up chamber, correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it seem reasonable to use an M4 style hop up chamber in a gun that uses M4 mags? Granted, they have the option of using any type of hop up system they wanted to with their design, it doesn't seem too outlandish. Also, from the video, it doesn't look like a normal M4 hop up unit could be swapped in, since it seems like the bottom bit is chopped a little bit, possibly due to the need to have it slightly shorter for it to be able to be taken down like it does, though maybe it's jsut a simple modification. That said, I probably would have liked a rotary hop up unit as well.

Well that's fine by me, do i seem like i give a flyin fuk? or looking for your approval?

As you will see from the rest of the thread, I've been telling people these are ready and on the dealers list a while now, and while some were moaning about more and more delays, i told you it was available and proved it with the pic. (are you completely blind and unable to see the gun in the background of the photo?)

To everyone else though, I'll do my best to give ya the info when its possible, I appreciate that most of ya can understand this. but at least ya know it can be got now :)

Just put yourself in my shoes and you would understand my frustrations.

Glad RA-tech got their hands on it. Lots of good info.

To those thinking it's a complete V6, it isn't. G&G took a really long time because they were creating their own gearbox system, and needed to continuously make sure it was working right. Now, it's most likely BASED off of a V6, but it isn't a complete V6. It's probably something very similar to ARES' Tavor gearbox, besides the hopup chamber.

Interesting the manual has the new G2010 HUNTER version with the optic. I was hoping for that scope to be a seperate item, but looks like I have to wait for that Hunter version to be out...Would this mean G&G will milk out a G2010 with a rail calling it the Tactical version, a grenade launcher version in both short and long configurations?

not worth $590, unless it comes with an EGLM and a decent sight. I'm sure RA tech is adding $40 for shipping but still $550 is ridiculous...

The sight on the hunter version is just a cheapo scope and a cover...wtf...

not worth $590, unless it comes with an EGLM and a decent sight.

The sight on the hunter version is just a cheapo scope and a cover...wtf...

I agree I hope the price will be lower if it is in sale in Japan or the USA...

The real F2000 optic is actually just like that. A small dinky 1.5x scope with a huge plastic cover. Nothing impressive, but just makes the gun look more in style. And I hope that version will not be over $600.00. If anything I do want those accessories to be sold seperately, including the normal front iron site.

Even the Ares TAVOR had trades and was priced about $500.00, but G&G guns were always slightly expensive from before. I just need proof that this price will reflect on the gearbox's durability/reliability.

I agree the optic should be one piece, but the real thing is that and FNH's optics aren't that impressive either (even the PS90 optic was not good.)

i think those pics were of a real f2000, if you look at the two small horizontal slits on the but stock you can see a white peice behind them, which is apparently in the real one, but the g&g ones in vids and pics doesnt have it

Which comes to my conclusion that the user who showed off the first G2010 was a real FS2000 for the photoshoot and lied that he was using the actual G2010 airsoft version...

Which comes to my conclusion that the user who showed off the first G2010 was a real FS2000 for the photoshoot and lied that he was using the actual G2010 airsoft version...

Is this the chaps in multicam over in america? I believe that was a G&G G2010 alright. :)

Is this the chaps in multicam over in america? I believe that was a G&G G2010 alright. :)

Yes, Radrock, and there was very detailed pictures regarding the firing mechanism visible in the stock and trade marks being 100% FNH. Check this thread out: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=177193&hl=F2000&st=60 I had a feeling it was a real gun because Radrock said

Its an awesome feeling FNH FS2000 Feels just like the real thing.

either way its not great, either

1) it was the real steel and they miss lead people as it being the airsoft prototype

2) the design has changed and it no longer has the full trades

not perfect either way, will wait until its avaliable across the board first see what the price is like then, was rather looking forward to adding this to my fn collect, the trades are a let down, we will have to see

Yes, Radrock, and there was very detailed pictures regarding the firing mechanism visible in the stock and trade marks being 100% FNH. Check this thread out: http://www.arniesair...&hl=F2000&st=60 I had a feeling it was a real gun because Radrock said .

I cant say for absolute certain, but id be inclined to say the one in that pic is the G&G, you can see the motor through the little gap on this and it looks very similar to the pics in that thread. :)

as for the price, I cant be certain on exact figures, but i dont think 550 is an accurate price, will have to wait and see. :)

Archived