M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aloha everyone!

The following are guns we originally built for the Tactix Expo in Anaheim earlier this month.. they are patterned off the Springfield Armory catalog M1A versions.

M25 Whitefeather (Custom)

PDI parts used throughout.. bodywork by my brother Grant :D

DSCN1375.jpg

cheekpiece made inhouse.

DSCN1394.jpg

SOC-16 Urban Camo Pattern. (aka The Zebra Gun)

all parts from PDI

paint by Grant

DSCN1401.jpg

DSCN1396.jpg

Aloha everyone!

The following are guns we originally built for the Tactix Expo in Anaheim earlier this month..  they are patterned off the Springfield Armory catalog M1A versions.

M25 Whitefeather (Custom)

PDI parts used throughout.. bodywork by my brother Grant :D

SOC-16 Urban Camo Pattern.  (aka The Zebra Gun)

all parts from PDI

Isn't the M25 cheek pad supposed to be adjustible? Anyway love that Zebra Gun you got... :P

Edit: Forgot to ask, did you made the whole stock or is it a mod from the original stock? Would you by any chance be trying to make a DMR stock aka Mcmillan M2A?

Edited by FUmiYAsu
The M25 looks nice! Yup, they are supposed to have the M2A stock. It's also supposed to have a Brookfield scope mount and Leupold M3A scope.

I think he was refering to the springfield commerial M25 and not the military one... So it should be the M3a stock... ^_^

Hi everyone,

well, we didn't have enough time to do the adjustable stock, so we went with the easier and faster way of solid cheekpiece. the mods are all on the OEM stock.

I'm not about to go and my a McMillan yet.. (I'd rather get parts or another gun) haha :) besides we spent all the $$ on that.. no christmas presents for anyone! -oh well ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

-Gunfighters808

Titleist, I love it.

Callahan, that is the 2nd best M14 I've ever seen! The only one I can think of that tops it is that M1A1 scout mod another guy did to his, I think it was Fumiyaso or something like that. but dang, that is still one of the best airsoft guns I've ever seen, probably in the top 5. job well done! :)

Greg

M25 has a different receiver and stock, right?

Yep... something like a M3a Mcmillan stock... then the receiver has a fixed rail on it and single shot only..(ie no selector)

I think you are better off staying this way for a plain M14 look with the wood which looks really good...

Lightning10: thanks... a shame that I will change it to an EBR when the kit comes out...I better take more pics of it before the kit comes out... Probably when the compact ACOG arrives.... The wait is unbearable...

Edited by FUmiYAsu
Yep... something like a M3a Mcmillan stock... then the receiver has a fixed rail on it and single shot only..(ie no selector)

I think you are better off staying this way for a plain M14 look with the wood which looks really good...

Lightning10: thanks... a shame that I will change it to an EBR when the kit comes out...I better take more pics of it before the kit comes out... Probably when the compact ACOG arrives.... The wait is unbearable...

Yes there is a slight variance in the receiver for the M25. I dont think the it doesn't have any fixed rail, rather a Brookfield mount. The stock is M2A...I agree, unless you get the right stock, it looks fine the way you got it.

Edited by LeMongelo

I bought my M14 today(yeah, i know: not very christian). I love it! But just a warning for those who havent seen one (in real life) yet:

The wood imitation sucks BIGTIME.

Seriously, its not only plasticy; the AK wood might be fake but you look at it and the lines and shades of wood are so well copied, your head thinks:"wood". But here, they made it so dark and undetailed, it looks like monochromatic brown, like the VSR-10 or the KJW Ithaca M47 shotgun.

Please dont flame me, if you like it, but it was me, the shopkeeper and the two other customers who thought the same, this makes 100%.

My plan is to camo-paint the stock and get a real wood one when they are under 150$.

Still the gun is great! Massive, classic! And it looks great with both a Tasco 9x40 scope and a G&P reddot.

And it shoots great. Its heavy, but (dont tell me its an esthetic crime, i know) comfortable to use a 3-point sling with.

BTW: i just shot some auto with a Sanyo 8.4V 1700mAh and it smelled a littlelike burning motor, like when i used a 9.6V on a stock AK. Any guess? Happened to someone else?

Titleist< Did the CAW wood stock fit proper or did i take a lot of job to get it on?

I´m thinking of bye me one of thoose wood kits!

Looks real najs! :)

It fit with absolutely no modification to the gun, it was totally drop in. A+

They're great, I don't know how the other wood stocks are for the Marui's but this one is the cat's meow. Thanks for the compliments on my gun, guys, much appreciated.

It fit with absolutely no modification to the gun, it was totally drop in. A+

They're great, I don't know how the other wood stocks are for the Marui's but this one is the cat's meow. Thanks for the compliments on my gun, guys, much appreciated.

Ok! Thanks. :D

One more thing does the stock take 9,6v large batteri with out modification?

It should, I have an 8.4v 2000mah in it right now, the most you may have to do is remove some slack from the battery cable that goes between the motor and the battery, as that's what's causing a lot of the cramped space in my stock as it is now.

Nice Stock Titleist! My M14 is still waiting to be resanded after the bondo attack (Clarification: Bondo = fiberglass repair kit, attack = appliance of bondo) After the resanding, if it dosent need another bondo layer, then a new coat of Krylon spray and to the forums it goes :) (Although i still think the CAW wood stock is a lot for an airsoft M14, just My oppinion)