Call of Duty Vietnam - Confirmed

happy.al

Bout to say there was definetly plenty of Nam in there, except for clearly obvious scenes(Steyr Aug). They got the equipment right too smile.gif

Cant really comment on the single player of WaW but i was pleased by the Single Player.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They got the equipment right too

They've never got it right in the past and i doubt they will spend 10 minutes on google to get it right this time ;)

Anyway, at best i'd rent it for the campaign if it gets a shed load of good reviews. MW2 was only good for trading in for metro 2033

What the...

Honestly, how hard is it these days to get one good, solid war themed shooter game, without all of the stupid conspiracy, and absolutely unrealistic story?

I'd like one good Vietnam or even Afganistan game, COD4 styled. Not some ###### MW2 style.

Even World At War was a better WAR game then MW2.

Agreed on all points. I got sick of playing COD MW1 and 2 and picked up Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat mod for Source games *Left 4 Dead, Counter Strike, Half Life, etc* Much more satisfying gameplay, less run and gun, renegade general collaborating with a terrorist nonsense, complete with the Desert Eagelz w the beamz. Shotguns go FARTHER than 30 feet, no one runs around with double shotguns with heartbeat sensors, cover means survival, the stupid and impatient are weeded out by Darwinism. It is a awesome game, and I recommend you download it for free from Steam, as long as you have a Source Game and Steam installed on your PC.

Probably will pick it up anyway used if it comes with a Nazi or Vietcong Zombie mode. I got so much more mileage from COD5 and than MW2 thanks to Nazi Zombies.

Does nobody remember Battlefield Vietnam, on the PC? that was ace, you could play tunes in the jeeps and hueys whilst mowing gooks down!!! lol as much as I like cod, the Battlefield franchise has it locked down! allways has!

This is one of the greatest and truest posts I have ever seen on Arnie's

I think by, "Everything you know is wrong" they mean that, "Infinity ward can suck it; because this game is going to crush modern warfare 2 so thoroughly that the only thing left will be price's beard."

anyone know what the story is about? Hopefully it will follow Shepard's career and make us see where he's coming from in MW2. Personally, i am excited about the quick shot of the MP5K prototype in the jungle stages.

Plus fingerless gloves=win. As one of the few who enjoyed WAW more than MW2, im really looking forward to it.

Darkchild

Just watched the uncut trailer, and I've gotta say it looks fun! Hopefully it won't be too serious because it looks awesome with all the helicopters and explosions etc. Hopefully it won't try too hard and ruin it (like the excessive machoism of MW2 with all the deep grumbly-voiced 'we are the elite, the best' guff) and just take itself for what it is, an excuse for some rollicking good action.

I thought the story in MW2 was great. They just need to make the multiplayer more like the first MW, or better yet, like Bad Company 2. The story of this one looks pretty interesting. Has the full, non seizure-inducing trailer been posted? I just watched it and most of it looks Vietnam era

Archived