Good Traders/Sellers (UK)

R22Master

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

airsoft comando Very good buyer, excellent comms. Highly recommended.

Frangible Excellent buyer, good comms, payment sent promptly, and was very patient when RM once again, proved how usless they are. Top bloke

Sledge Again, a very good buyer, payment sent promptly and good comms, cheers fella.

xRAZERx Deal went smoothly, excellent chap to sell to. A+++

Cheers guys :)

Lance_Jackass

Top seller. Package came through fast, it was well packaged, had everything promised within, and some unexpected extras...

I bought a 165round Moscart cartridge, gas and some parts, but also received some specs for a LAW to help with my project, and design diagrams of the reloading tool that was unavailable at the time, just in case I wanted to make up my own.

A+++ - Above and beyond.

I would happily trade with LJ again. :)

Thanks for making my first ever "For Sale Forum" purchase so easy :D

McMadkat - sent the M9 very quickly indeed and by Special Delivery. Arrived within 24 hours, was well packaged (even if it did have loads of bloody packing peanuts inside it! ;) ) and was exactly as described.

Hehe :P my latest addition to my packaging system!!

Gazchap --- very fast payment, as always great guy to deal with!

Cheers,

McMadkat

HEAVYWEPS

this fella is a diamond geezer, he is very polite and an excellent trader! The G36c was in a mint condition and was just such a breeze communticating and trading with this guy!

well recommended....i'd trade with him again! :D

cheers heavyweps,

Dave

BadAssTronaut - Excellent trader.

Bought a TM Tracer Unit from him. Excellent price, speedy dispatch, well packaged, everything included including 2 sets of batteries instead of the 1 set agreed on. :)

Thanks very much mate. A top trade.

Likewise shadowd 2003, top bloke, top buyer, lightning payment and above all a very enthusiastic new airsofter, would be nice if all newer airsofters took the time to research stuff like he does

cheers Dave, definetely trade with you on the forums again :D

John

Archived