AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAY GUYS! I has AK too. Can I join?

Finnaly put my RPK together. Its a genuine Russian Molot from 1973.   I bought it as a complete gun, but due to laws i had to remove and trash the receiver, BCG and barrel.   But all the rest (70%

Posted Images

Oh... sorry guys I was looking for the AR-15 thread. Guess I'll just leave this here...

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy332/ckinnerley/Airsoft%20Guns%203/P1010403-1.jpg

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy332/ckinnerley/Airsoft%20Guns%203/P1010395.jpg

Right on the first page as well, how lovely.

Nice AK, M4, AK, M4, AK, *head explodes*

I like it even though it confuses me much more than any gun should.

Dude, a duty car would not be enough - they'd have to send you to an insane asylum XD.

Hope the straight jackets come in multicam. :flamed:

Nice AK, M4, AK, M4, AK, *head explodes*

I like it even though it confuses me much more than any gun should.

Oh WHAT MY SPLEEN JUST CAME OUT OF MY EYES AAAAARGH

CKinnerley's Professional AK RapistsTM unfortunately cannot accept any liability for any bodily harm that may come about as a result of viewing the monstrous abominations we create. Viewer discretion is advised.

Ckinnerley: I think you should replace the top cover with the railed one from the new Marui High cicle AK AND post a "trollface" after the pics, then it will be perfect :bleh:

I tell you mate, if I could buy that top cover separately I'd have been all over it. Unfortunately buying a whole gun just for that part when I don't want the rest of it was one small step too far (hard to believe there would be anything that's a step too far with this thing I know). :P

CKinnerly: I actually like the look of that beast, even though I'm a purist AK fan.

I guess, when you mod it to the point it no longer look like an AK, it's koscher. Prefer that one above all stock akm/aims/etc with micro red dot.

Yes, please do.

Otherwise, I like the way it's photographed. It's got a gleam from the light that says "I'm in need of dirt or the blood of my enemies" to the receiver.

It kinda reminds me of the one ak my father ever took interest in at an expo, because it had that kind of sight on it.