Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks delicous. Only thing is I find pulled pork hit and miss, some of it is far too sweet. But dayum that looks tasty.

Saw one of my good mates who I've not seen for ages today, was good to catch up. Also got a wedding invite for March. Plenty of time to sort something to wear out. Need to choose a song though that I "promise to dance to". Thinking High Voltage by Electric Six as its an awesome track.

That or Never gonna give you up...

This is a Pork Burger. In a brioche bun topped with cheese, bacon and BBQ pulled pork. On a base of onions, gherkins, lettuce and tomato with a Mustard Mayo.... Christ it was the best burger I've ever eaten!

11217821_10207530670732876_6509825460885

Looks good but nothing beats a plain bacon cheeseburger. dip you frys in the sauce.

I smiled today cause I worked 6 hours and get paid for 8, I love being the hardest worker there.

Nope. Director presents his cut, unless his contract specificly states he gets final word, it's then up to the studio/distributor to agree and/or change the edit. Fantastic Four is a recent example of studio re-shooting and changing the tone/pace of a movie.

Then you have the trailers that give away the whole plot or even the twist in the story. It's vary rare for a director to have final say on what is released.

The WE Scar-H is bloody lovely. Now let's see if it can be decent in a skirmish (which is the whole bloody point).

Managed to somewhat smooth things over with the girl in my flat, just enough to post here.

But I think it is going to take a bit longer to resolve which is not great, why can't other people just be like me and not give a *suitcase* about some things?

Clearly I am messed up but hey we all knew that didn't we :P. I want the single life back.

'FireKnife'

I'm hoping the bengazi film isn't used to be pro Clinton propaganda and doesn't whitewash her involvement wih the *fruitcage*up.

And that it will be worth a watch. It's a shame when a directors visit gets left on the cutting room floor. The dune films are a great example of a directors cut changing the film same.for blade runner.

Bad Taste is great IMO.

I'm hoping the bengazi film isn't used to be pro Clinton propaganda and doesn't whitewash her involvement wih the *fruitcage*up.

And that it will be worth a watch. It's a shame when a directors visit gets left on the cutting room floor. The dune films are a great example of a directors cut changing the film same.for blade runner.

Bad Taste is great IMO.

haha of course it is propaganda. CF zero dark thirty, american sniper, black hawk down... just action (which is fine) no historical context what so ever...

Oh I know it will be propaganda just I hope it won't be used to shield Hillary 'I was shot at by snipers in Bosnia' 'has more directly ordered kills than some infantry commanders' Clinton from her failures and push her up the ratings as a heroic leader just before her run for the White House.

But I suspect Ms 'what difference does it make' will benefit from the film.

American sniper was weird Chris Kyle is now idolised but he wasn't the whiter than white hero he is being made out to be, he was human, a good man, great soldier but a teller of war stories and something of an ego from what I can tell.

I have allot of respect for him because of his service and really what he did afterwards working with people who have been damaged by what they have seen, done and experienced does make him a hero.

Have you ever seen what Glen Fleming had to say about him after Kyle was murdered?

Glen was one of the gunsmiths on 'son of guns' and when Kyle came down to do the appearance they spent allot of time together during filming. Fleming was ex air force and worked with SF doing insertions and door gunner stuff and when he came back he had real problems.

There isn't much of it in the show just snapshots of them talking and a few references (probably because them talking about the negative sides doesn't make good tv) but Kyle helped allot from Flems words.

Also randomness if you want to watch something cool on YouTube check out Arcadia GunWorks channel - it's Flems shop and they do really interesting involved discussion and sometimes shooting of iconic or historic guns.

Archived