Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

So this one time I had a four course meal with a glass of wine, forgot i'd offered to drive someone to the gym, then had a pre-workout, remembered I have train tickets to get home this weekend for airsoft so popped into my office and now i'm sat at my desk to print aforementioned tickets - the preworkout has just kicked in.

I typed the above in 3.5 ASSas* and my legs won't stop moving.  I'm quite sure I can see my heartbeat.

*AmateurStuntman Stories A Second

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's Scotland, but damn that's cheap.  Last time I had to take a bus, it was £3.60 for a 30 min journey.

Edinburgh Lothian Buses operate a £1.60 one way system. If you go one stop or twenty it is always £1.60 and £4.00 for an all day ticket. One of the perks of living in a tourist filled capital.

That and the Fringe, the fact there is always something on, any tour ever usually passes visits us, meeting new people, greater alternative scenes, nice shops and places to eat, beautiful architecture, a chance for me to practice my kink.....

The list well and truly goes on but yes, here is the route: http://lothianbuses.com/timetables-and-maps/timetables/3 You can go between any point and any other point on that route for £1.60, all day for £4 or every day of the month, as many times as you like, for £50 and every other route they operate too. Clearly I like it here to much ;).

'FireKnife'

And you'd better be playing it in first person to get that oh so satisfying feeling of punching a hipster in the face.

First person driving after a night on the booze should be mandatory to anyone thinking of drink driving - so difficult.

So this one time I had a four course meal with a glass of wine, forgot i'd offered to drive someone to the gym, then had a pre-workout, remembered I have train tickets to get home this weekend for airsoft so popped into my office and now i'm sat at my desk to print aforementioned tickets - the preworkout has just kicked in.

I typed the above in 3.5 ASSas* and my legs won't stop moving.  I'm quite sure I can see my heartbeat.

*AmateurStuntman Stories A Second

PW hasnt been the same since they banned DMAA lol... used to get full body spasms every few hours after taking that... though I felt like I could clench my fist to a gravity-collapsing degree.

BATTLEBORN!

Or is all caps a Tink only power? :P

Seriously, a game that one would think I would get bored of quite quickly due to the story mode being extremely short (and having no desire for the regular multi), but I just look forward to it throughout the day.  It's like it has all the characters I wish were in regular borderlands games. 

Nah you don't need an interview but given mine was lost and I live about 40 minutes away from Peterborough I thought it'd be less hassle for me to get interviewed to start. Means I should have it by next Thursday.

Plus I need it ASAP as the company I work for got caught hiring someone who's proof of right to work expired years ago so we're all being audited now and I have no other proof.

Was slightly worried I'd left my multitool in my bag when going through security but fortunately I had pulled everything out.

Aye metal detectors. Something holstered on belts on some of the officers with no grip so maybe a stun gun? Or suppose it could be a phone holster.

The bag I used was my work bag so I typically always have a leatherman and torch in there as a minimum, thinking about a small first aid kit too.

However I had the common sense to remove it but was still wondering if I'd left anything in the bag. Also was wearing steelies oops.

Had a couple of hairy moments actually, the interviewer asked if I had dyed my hair as it was much lighter when I was a teenager (and goes far fairer when it's cut short). Then he said towards the end "So just back from America?" and I got worried someone had been using my lost passport as haven't been out of the country since Poland 2012. He got confused with the guy before me.

Last time I was there they were private security. No way would they have taser, spray or batons.

They were overweight G4S type drones with the attitude that some *wheelbarrow* bouncers have "WAIT BEHIND THE LINE." "GO OVER TO THE BOOTH WHEN I TELL YOU."

Utter cocks.

Cool. Probably phones or maybe a torch then I dunno. Didn't look police or the like.

They were kicking off because some old lady wanted to use the lav but wasn't allowed through security because she didn't have an interview, fair enough she wasn't allowed through but they could've been a bit more diplomatic.

Got my parcel from Powair6 today

Now I just need 2 small ones from China and then my PTW is to be renovated completly

And In a few my USP.45 will get same threatment just got the parts monday this week.

This is gonna be a fun skirmish year.

I FOUGHT THE LAW AND I WON!

Got myself a box of my old AEGs from Hong Kong, but the HMRC chaps wanted to charge me import tax, despite them being personal effects and therefore exempt from import tax.

They sent me a letter, I gave them a call, argued for half an hour very politely, quoted the law at them and mentioned that I would be checking with my solicitor.

Two days later I come home to find a 30kg box of joy on my doorstep. SUCESS

Now I only have to wait for the next 5 boxes.

Now I only have to wait for the next 5 boxes.

So, 180 kilos of guns being imported?

So jealous. Even though you already own them, it must be like Christmas when you open them.

An arms dealers christmas!

Archived