Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kiss your mini goodbye.

It seems so! It's hard not to catch the bug when you drive one I will admit! 

No, it just means you have to buy another for her!

I've already got another sitting that needs a full refurb! Just don't have the garage/wonga to get it started!

He can have camouflage in whatever pattern he likes, as long as it's DPM.

EDIT: or British, at least.

If you need DPM, I have some Gortex, combat jackets and stuff for sale, plus other stuff that I have temporarily misplaced in the various house moves...

If you need DPM, I have some Gortex, combat jackets and stuff for sale, plus other stuff that I have temporarily misplaced in the various house moves...

I'll see what he likes the look of. If he goes for DPM I'll most likely be in touch.

Who knows. He might go for some if the kryptek knock off that I know the local place does. I can guide him, but I cant make him choose the right stuff. As long as he gets the right boots I don't mind what he picks.

That's the cut of PCS, not the pattern though.

I hate PCS in barracks or on parade, it's not what it was designed for. No amount of ironing makes it look smart.

Why the army refuse to issue proper barrack dress/parade dress to soldiers any more is beyond me.

My Olight came in yesterday and so far I'm loving it.

Really handy that you can orientate the pocket clip so you can have lens up or down based on preference, I might still get a belt pouch for it though as my pockets are usually full of pens/keys/phones etc.

It's more the fact that when I go to draw it from my pockets I tend to take what's in the pocket with it. I'm a leftie so have my wallet and pens in my left pocket with keys in my right (and when at work I carry another bunch of keys with about 20 on there, only know the purpose of four haha).

Flecktarn am best camo

*sits back and watches the flames consume everything*

Flectarn has two things going for it:

1. In the autumn it really works, blending in well with the fallen leaves.

2. If you puke over yourself, no one will notice.

Back in my *cough* slimmer days, many moons ago, I used MARPAT which worked really well.

Now I've got a bit (lot) of middle age spread, I can't find camo trousers to fit so I just wear some tough green work trousers.

I mean I wear a MTP top too, obviously, otherwise that would be horrific...

Imagine being shot in the bare moob? Owie!

Flectarn has two things going for it:1. In the autumn it really works, blending in well with the fallen leaves.2. If you puke over yourself, no one will notice.Back in my *cough* slimmer days, many moons ago, I used MARPAT which worked really well.Now I've got a bit (lot) of middle age spread, I can't find camo trousers to fit so I just wear some tough green work trousers.I mean I wear a MTP top too, obviously, otherwise that would be horrific...Imagine being shot in the bare moob? Owie!

You must be rather girth-some if you can't find American clothes to fit you...

:P

I got the China-made motocross armor for a cosplay project, and it turns out that all the parts hold together using wide-head M5 screws.

And it so happens that I have a nice supply of longer ones, so it's just a matter of drilling eight holes in the old American football shoulder pads I bought on a whim back in the day, and bolting the chest and back plates to them - of course after spraying the entire dealio flat OD. Then I'll go about weathering it with some paint.

Archived