KWA KRISS Vector... here we go!

memberTGC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, he means the type thats in all the new KWA pistols and rifles. has the normal contact patch, but then has a 2 point contact patch just in front of that. no more ball bearing either, uses a leaf spring like a marui. KWA/KSC did a very good job in its design.

The airsoft taiwan video is great.

Observations:

Glad they didn't go with a closed mag design. The locking followers of KWA smgs mags are easily one of my favorite features.

Cooldown seemed fine, at least on par with the MP7, maybe a little better? It came off looking a lot better than in one of the previous videos that was posted.

Accuracy kind of looked like *albatross*. I don't expect much more than 100' range-wise out of a GBB smg, but the groupings should be a little bit better than barely-man sized.

We should be alright you know. Maybe not this winter it seems bloody cold outside, my Land Rover looks like an ice block..

Run it on Semi and everything should be fine, chap did get 90 odd rounds full auto from one fill of propane. Youd easily get all 49 semi auto and I also think all 49 on burst providing you dont go mad!

IM SO EXCITED

Switzerland is a member of the European free trade association and I am pretty sure import is free of tax. (I thiiiink the same stands for Turkey too who is not a member of the EU but also exports and imports free of tax...)

It has been like this for more than 10 years now.

Sorry but that's not true. I know because up to 2 years ago I worked for a Motorcycle importer/distributor in Belgium who sold parts to Switzerland.

And you better damn sure the papers are in order, or the van is not crossing the border! The van also had to be sealed off.

A friend of mine also had a problem when his order from Italy (evolution airsoft) was stopped by the border in Switzerland.

Truck driver took a different route for once.

The only reason they are distributor is because they also do the RS.

My advice, grey import!

i have a feeling the price on WGC whas wrong , because you see it on ohter sites for 350 to 380 $.

so im think its a mistake they made ans thats why its off the site untill they have the right price.

fot those who pre orderd it on WGC are lucky they will have it for the lower price then ;)

Archived