Tef

Videos Thread !

Guess I'll post this here too. My first video since getting my gopro and I didn't have any kit with me, sigh. Going to this place again on Saturday with my gear and a custom soundtrack, so more and better coming soon :v

• Like 1

I am glad to see that it got a good home :)

I'm glad to see that aswell. :D I was the second owner of that gun and paid over 300 euros for that gearset.. So you were the 3'rd? or 4'th?

Anyway, my latest vid.

Using my custom mp5a3 aeg. :)

Okay. Its actually quite weird how so many drool when they see that mp5, and ask how much would it cost. It's beautiful indeed. ;)

Well, I don´t usually post in the videos thread. But when I do it ends with a 9x pistol killing spree in 7 seconds flat! Thats what I call room clearing. 

C-c-c-c-combobreaker!

• Like 2

What's up guys. Got a new video for you using my GoPro 3rd Person Rig. 

[VIDEO]
[/VIDEO]

I dual wield my KJ Works M9s, use my Classic Army M203, Marui M3 Shotgun and KSC MP7. There's also plenty of footage of my buddies and their assorted weaponry. Please check it out! All comments and feedback are welcome.

I also have a Facebook page with in game photos, homemade holsters and other stuff. Please consider liking my page. Cheers guys!