Sign in to follow this  
chas

WE P226 R

It is a we, just a trademarked one (what would be the point of WE telling everyone they're getting replacement slides on a thread that's not about a WE?).

The wear is not from the recoil spring, the recoil spring compresses on the hole for the recoil rod, not outside (unless it's horribly bent), the wear we see in the pictures comes from the slide impacting against the frame:

P1050463.JPG

Either a stronger recoil spring is needed or a buffer or both.

Just curious, I got the P226 Navy today and any time I barely tought the hammer the gun goes off. Is this an issue that is occurring with every gun or just a problem with mine.

I got the the WE F228 full metal from last weekenders GZ event, it is a nice weight of pistol and does take TM mags (although they stick down a bit) it has a nice kick but i have noticed it did go off once when i put it in its holster i did not touch the hammer or trigger but it has not done it since so hopefully it is an isolated incident.

One little niggle i have with it is that it does not have the three point sight system of the P226 but has one white dot on the front sight and thats it which if you use the sights it is a little annoying.

img0536fo.jpg

curlyboy

I got the the WE F228 full metal from last weekenders GZ event, it is a nice weight of pistol and does take TM mags (although they stick down a bit) it has a nice kick but i have noticed it did go off once when i put it in its holster i did not touch the hammer or trigger but it has not done it since so hopefully it is an isolated incident.

One little niggle i have with it is that it does not have the three point sight system of the P226 but has one white dot on the front sight and thats it which if you use the sights it is a little annoying.

curlyboy

Am I to assume Zero One has these in stock now ?

Nice collection. Which one would be your favorite?

Having had loads over the years including Tanaka's etc I have the say the WE P226 ,it really does outperform both my standard TM and upgraded E2

Not sure about the F226 but the screw holes are in a differant position on my F228 than the ones on my TM P226 as i was going to fit the TM grips to it but i cant do this now so might be worth checking the line up before buying.

curlyboy

hey, i'm interested in picking up one of these to replace my kjw p226. just wondering if any owners has had any bad experiences with them after a while.

Can we get a mag report? How do the WE mags compare to TM and KJW mags? My KJ mags are worthless (and yes, I've sealed, resealed, and sealed them again and again) with my KJ P226 with upgraded recoil and hammer springs, but TM mags are able to get through an entire mag, and lock the slide back with force. I can only get about 8-10 rounds out of my KJ mags, and even then, it may not lock back.

So, can anyone report?