Fireknife is gaining a following...

shmook

Oddly no, it is due to it containing guns but that is now changed, as it is a discussion and comes under toys and games :P

'FireKnife'

Norton antivirus used to block Arnies on my own home machine every so often with the premise that it was a forum used by terrorists who are in training to overthrow the US.... You know, back when Arnies was an English forum and not so multinational as it is now. I'd just change it to "sports" and send them an e-mail reminding them of how stupid and over-controlling they were.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Norton antivirus used to block Arnies on my own home machine every so often with the premise that it was a forum used by terrorists who are in training to overthrow the US.... You know, back when Arnies was an English forum and not so multinational as it is now. I'd just change it to "sports" and send them an e-mail reminding them of how stupid and over-controlling they were.

Yup.

There's your problem.

I have no anti-virus.

95% of viruses can be solved by the user if they now what they are doing and 5% are so powerful that you wont be stopping them anyway.

Though this is all based on being smart enough to have a back up (a Windows re-installation for XP takes 30mins tops anyway) and knowing what a virus looks like or where you are likely to get them.

Anyway as this is my following page and I am discussing the benefits of knowing about a PC what the hell is up with me :P.

'FireKnife'

That's because viruses shy away from your computer with all the vile filth crammed in it.

There is a difference between physical virus and computer virus you know :P

Plus I have all my Junk set up to redirect to other junk sites and emails, or I just do it myself, if they want to send me ######, then can have some of my ###### back. Best to just hammer the send button on a fast connection and see the messages you have sent, or set up an email account for sites you are not sure of and that way your normal emails are less likely to be affected (best to use Hotmail for this, the service is so bad it deserves it).

'FireKnife'

You refer to your junk with a capital J implying it is a noun and possessing greater importance and value to regular junk.

Should have put my Junk box, the emphasize that it is a specific area of my email account and thus would be a noun, will edit it now :P

Oh wait I can't edit.

'FireKnife'

does you gf know what you do with your junk and the compouter. filthy habbit ;p

She does, but unlike the PC she ain't taking no 3 inch floppy. Lucky for her I am running a.....................

Oh I know whatever I put you will all find another small computer based object to put there, so go in, fill it in for me :P

'FireKnife'

Seeing as it's Ed, it's either for a weapons cabinet or his stash of pony paraphernalia. Or for another USB drive shaped as a lock.

If it were Fireknife, it would be this (NSFW):

http://image.ec21.com/image/victorams/oimg_GC03669055_CA03671626/Penis_USB_Flash_Drive.jpg

*I intentionally didn't imbed the image due to its graphic nature. Some of you may not like seeing a random peen in the morning

Seeing as it's Ed, it's either for a weapons cabinet or his stash of pony paraphernalia. Or for another USB drive shaped as a lock.

If it were Fireknife, it would be this (NSFW):

http://image.ec21.com/image/victorams/oimg_GC03669055_CA03671626/Penis_USB_Flash_Drive.jpg

*I intentionally didn't imbed the image due to its graphic nature. Some of you may not like seeing a random peen in the morning

They don't make a lady parts shaped one? Damn them.

Ah well will just have to sit here with my one that looks like a revolver, why they no do a 1911 one too :(

'FireKnife'

Archived