Fireknife is gaining a following...

shmook

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you all know me by know to know that i take everything in jest, even my own posts.

Though this happened before on Zero In, though that was a bunch of retard kids that did the 'we hate elitist and are about the fun, hey look at my £600 gun that makes me play better' thing :P

I like the fact it has been literally six years since i started airsoft and nearly six years i have been on here for someone to finally start this, especially as you would be had pressed to find a single post that doesn't sport the 'FireKnife' sig.

Well unless you discount that moment when i went mental and typed it in German ;)

'FireKnife' as it now and shall always be :D

P.S.

Sorry I missed all this, guys, I was off totally making a sex with my penis on my totally real girlfriend who is an actual person, honest.

Pretty much, though this one prefers USPs to 1911s, though that doesn't worry me, the rest of her is still good. ;)

EDIT: My callsign actually became FireKnife, only because people actually didn't bother to ask what my actual name was and though 'FireKnife' / 'FK' / 'Fire' was more unique and easy to spot me out with. :P

EDIT2: If you all gather around the roaring fire, the one with the pictures of the hot women and the sleek pistols, then i will all tell you a story of how the name came about.

EDIT2: If you all gather around the roaring fire, the one with the pictures of the hot women and the sleek pistols, then i will all tell you a story of how the name came about.

*staples a picture of Linda lusardi to the wall, throws lit match at puddle of petrol in the grass, and cracks open a can of special brew in anticipation*

:P

Pretty much, though this one prefers USPs to 1911s, though that doesn't worry me, the rest of her is still good. ;)

So you prefer girls who like take a single stack rather than a double stack? Is that just a tightness thing? :P

If you all gather around the roaring fire, the one with the pictures of the hot women and the sleek pistols, then i will all tell you a story of how the name came about.

Is it a story all about how your life got twisted? Turned upside down?

Born and raised in the west side of Philedelphia your interests were mainly hanging around in a playground.

You know; chilling out, maxing, relaxing. Playing basketball outside your school?

Is that right?

'Blevechopsticks'

So you prefer girls who like take a single stack rather than a double stack? Is that just a tightness thing? :P

Hey, she likes my single stack of man fat, makes me the right size, but as for my 'double stack', well it is like trying to fit a 5-7 mag in a 1911 with her :P (i am so going to get banned).

Anyway, as much as i hate the 'like' button concept, if i see three 'likes' next to this post then i will regale you with the tale of how it all came about ;)

And no Stunt, i did not have the live of Will Smith, and if i didn't i wouldn't deny it happened unlike him :P

'FireKnife'

Hey, she likes my single stack of man fat, makes me the right size, but as for my 'double stack', well it is like trying to fit a 5-7 mag in a 1911 with her :P (i am so going to get banned).

I suppose I'm more like the quad-stack 60-rnd kalashnikov mag. Thick as hell, ugly as *fruitcage*, but it can go and go and go and go...

When I was younger, I went to a show with my parents. We ended up leaving early and on our way to the car, a rifle robbed my parents and shot them. I have been avenging their death ever since. With pistols.

'FireKnife'

When I was just a young Dectonics, my forgers were slaughtered in front of my sights by a Glock, high on 9mm and missing a thread protector. Ever since that fateful grouping I have taken a high grip on the scum of this world. Every night I charge my tritium and cut the wads of injustice.

I am NightWarrior.

Haha, well i see the three likes i have requested and unlike the Knights of Nee, i shall not demand anything else.

So gather round and hear the pointless tale of FireKnife:

So it was a warm summers day, something of a miss, being it had rained hard fro many a day before and i decided i want to look at the concept of getting a symbol tattoo'd upon me in my later life. Something in Japanese symbols as i had a fascination with them but looked at two that i could put side by side, by where simple enough that even the dullest brain of knuckle dragging simpleton could not get it wrong. So thought let us combine an element with a weapon, something that will stick, 'FireBlade' sprang to mind, but alas no i could not find a simple symbol for that, so i looked on and on, happening upon 'Knife'. I looked an thought, hmm maybe i should see how that sounds, 'FireKnife', about right for me. Thus the name was born, after that i went home for a little MGS2, and when prompted to enter my 'name' upon the start of the Big Shell, i put 'FireKnife' and that was it, from there it became almost a second identity for me. It became the name by which some knew me and others mocked me but still it stuck, soon after leaving school for the last time i got into the wonder that is Airsoft and found place called Arnies, a place of dreams, wonder and about twice as many intelligent posts as the next forum. So i signed up, with my TM Thompson and my dreams of what may be........

Flash forward to six years later, about 10 warns and most of them removed and over 6,000 posts and i am answering a question posed by one 'have i gathered a following?' well that is up to those that wish to, but i do notice many view my page and profile on a frequent basis, so i must stir up some interest in those that look.

(p.s. I would go into other details but alas some of my story involves things that maybe should not be spoken of).

:P

Though to be honest i do have more to it, but i just wish it was a cooler way to explain ones nickname and how it came about ;)

'FireKnife'

When I was just a young Dectonics, my forgers were slaughtered in front of my sights by a Glock, high on 9mm and missing a thread protector. Ever since that fateful grouping I have taken a high grip on the scum of this world. Every night I charge my tritium and cut the wads of injustice.

I am NightWarrior.

Calling Michael Bay - your Cars rival movie is here!

Tbh bellend1911 would be pretty spot on... ;)

Why thank you :P

I thought "Meet-a-Member" was a thread started by FK's ex-girlfriends.

It was, to find out if i was up to anything at a game, i even had to convince one it is a male dominated sport and one way i don't swing is that one :P

'FireKnife'

Archived